With summer officially here and the kids out of school, it’s time for kids to bask in the joy of play! I don’t know about you, but sometimes I have a hard time coming up with new ideas to encourage my kids to play more outdoors. I need a little help brainstorming. What better way to get that help than at a Twitter party?
This summer, Canadian Tire is encouraging Canadians of all ages to get out and PLAY! Rediscover the magic hidden in your own backyard. Skip rope. Draw a crazy hopscotch course on your driveway. Run through the sprinkler on a hot day. Just get out there and play. Join the #WannaPlayChat Twitter Party to get some ideas on how to encourage your kids to head outdoors more often!
#WannaPlayChat Twitter Party Details
- The Twitter party takes place on June 16th, from 8-9pm EST.
- It will be hosted by Canadian Tire as well as 6-time Olympian Hayley Wickenheiser and Michael Evans. Who better to give advice on play than an Olympian?
- $1,000 in prizing! Wow! Of course, all amazing Twitter parties have prizes, right? You’ll have a chance to win Canadian Tire gift cards during the conversation
- There is no RSVP required, so just show up and join the conversation.
- Make sure you’re following the #WannaPlayChat hashtag to keep up with all the fun discussion.
- Follow your hosts, @CanadianTire, @Wick_22 and @DocMikeEvans. During the party, you can share your favorite photos and video of how you and your family get out and play, so you might want to get those ready!
- Here is the TWUB link for further details
Hope to see you at this fun Twitter party! It’s going to be such a great way to find new ways to get kids active this summer!
How do you keep your kids active during the summer and encourage them to get outdoors and play? Tell us in the comments!
This post is brought to you by Canadian Tire. All opinions are mine.