Few months ago, I got the shingles disease. It is a skin rush that weakens your immune system. The recovery was slow. My doctor suggested taking some vitamins. Unfortunately: I am not a vitamin person. I always forget to take mine!. I don’t like swallowing pills. It’s true for all my family members: my mom, my grand-mother and even my son. I need to stir them in a yogurt! My husband always makes fun of me but it is what it is! I just cannot swallow the pills.
Adult Essentials Brand Ambassador
Since I cannot take regular pills, I started looking for gummy vitamins for adults and I stumbled on Adult Essentials gummies. It is the first complete line of government approved and licensed gummy vitamins that have been specifically designed for adults. I am also proud to announce that I am an Adult Essentials gummy vitamins brand ambassador. Thanks to ShesConnected for this amazing opportunity. I will be sharing with you my findings during the next 3 months!
Where can you find Adult Essentials Gummy vitamins
I started searching for those gummy vitamins in my local pharmacy. I usually purchase vitamins and medications at my local pharmacy: JeanCoutu. There was a huge line of vitamins. I was overwhelmed by the choice but I couldn’t find Adult Essentials! I even asked the pharmacist and said that they don’t carry this brand. So I went to my regular grocery store: Costco. I couldn’t find them either. Adult Essentials are available online at Well.ca. They are available at Metro, Sobeys, Loblaws, London Drugs. Unfortunately, my Loblaws does not carry them to.
Am I interested in taking gummy vitamins?
Definitely I am. The reason why I was reluctant to take regular vitamins is that they were hard to swallow. With these gummy vitamins, the problem is solved. They are easy to take. They taste good. They will help recover my energy and keep up with my fast paced schedule.
Adult Essentials line of products
I was provided with the following vitamins
- Enhanced Multi-Vitamin with Omega 3 DHA &EPA. They are good for the maintenance of everyday good health. When my daughter saw them, she thought it was candies. These gummy vitamins are dairy, gluten and nut free. I started taking them . They taste good.
- Adult Strength Vitamin D: The sunshine vitamin. This will be helpful during the days we lack sun, especially during the fall and winter
- Metabolic Vitamin B12: It helps with metabolism of fats. They are also dairy, gluten and nut free
- Omega-3 DHA & EPA: They have no sugar-coating and have natural flavors. They will be helpful during the days I don’t take my regular Omega 3 portion.
- Advanced B-Complex: It supports healthy metabolism.
- IronKids Gummies: This is a special treat for my kids.
I am participating in the Adult Essentials Blogger Outreach Program by ShesConnected. I received a supply of vitamins and compensation in exchange for my participataion in this campaign. The opinions on this blog are my own.