When it comes to working out, we could all use some motivational fitness quotes to help keep us going when we feel like we aren’t making any progress. Trust me, I have been there (kind of in a rut as we speak). Life gets busy; it gets harder to press play or make it to the gym. The reality is that you just need to be consistent, you will see and feel changes. Here are 39 motivational fitness quotes to get help you through. Write them down and post them in places you will see every day!
Related: Things I COULD Not DO Before Boot Camp Fitness Class
Motivational Fitness Quotes
- Three months from now, you will thank yourself.
- One of the greatest moments in life is realizing that two weeks ago your body couldn’t do what you just did.
- Believe in yourself, and you will be unstoppable.
- Be stronger than your strongest excuse.
- Be stubborn about your goals, and flexible about your methods.
- You’ve always been beautiful; now you’re just deciding to be healthier, fitter, faster and stronger. Remember that.
- What seems impossible today, will one day become your warm-up.
- Fitness is 100% mental. Your body won’t go where your mind doesn’t push it.
- It’s not about ‘having time’ it’s about making time.
- Discipline is just choosing between what you want NOW and what you want MOST.
- I’m not losing weight; I’m getting rid of it. I have no intention of finding it again.
- When you feel like quitting, think about why you started.
- You have a choice, you can throw in the towel, or you can use it to wipe the sweat off your face.
- Your workouts are important meetings you scheduled with yourself. Bosses don’t cancel.
- You have to get up every morning and tell yourself ‘I can do this’.
- A 1-hour workout is 4% of your day. No excuses.
- Today is my tomorrow. It’s up to me to shape it. To take control and seize every opportunity. The power is in the choices I make each day. I eat well; I love well. I shape me.
- Because the next few months are going to go by if you work out or not. Make them count.
- If you want something you never had, you have to do something you’ve never done.
- Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.
- Sore today, strong tomorrow.
- The only bad workout is the one that you didn’t do.
- It’s not just the weight you lose, but the life you gain.
- Wake up with determination. Go to bed with satisfaction.
- If you still look cute at the end, you didn’t train hard enough.
- Be strong, you never know who you are inspiring.
- Slow progress is better than no progress.
- If you wait for perfect conditions, you will never get anything done.
- No matter how you feel, get up, dress up, show up, and never give up.
- Don’t compare your beginning to someone else’s middle.
- Hating your body will never get you as far as loving it will.
- Love yourself enough to live a healthy lifestyle.
- This month’s choices are next month’s body.
- I am obsessed with becoming a woman comfortable in her skin.
- Motivate the mind, the body will follow.
- Your body will be around
- It takes four weeks for you to see your body changing. It takes eight weeks for friends and family, and it takes 12 weeks for the rest of the world. Keep going.
- Strive for progress, not perfection.
- Junk food you’ve wanted for an hour versus the body you’ve wanted for years. You choose.
Well, I know I feel better and ready to bust out a workout and get my sweat on! Sometimes I make one of these motivational fitness quotes my lock screen and wallpaper on my phone, so I see it all the time.
9 thoughts on “39 Motivational Fitness Quotes to Inspire Your Goals”
I read this post just before heading out to my morning jog on a cold winter morning at 5.30 in the morning. The quotes have really inspired me and made my resolve stronger to head out and get my workout going. Really inspiring all of them..
I love these reminders. Thank you for sharing.
These are all awesome reminders. Love “Get up, dress up, show up, and never give up”
Hating your body will never get you as far as loving it will. Why can’t I remember that????
I’m so glad that I found this list! Already pinned! I love motivational quotes because fitness can be hard but nothing worth having will be easy!
These quotes are great, not just for fitness but for achieving any goal in life.
I’m not into fitness so don’t really have much to share. I don’t have any motivational quotes that I rely on that come to mind as I don’t really think that way, but they can be interesting to read.
Although I am not into exercise I definite;y subscribe to “Believe in yourself, and you will be unstoppable” -This pertains to everything in your life!!
These are all great quotes and very timely with everyone making their resolutions. Thanks for the inspiration.