Anyone in the mood for Christmas cookies? I sure hope so, because we’ve rounded up the best holiday cookie recipes around for you! The holiday season is fast-approaching and we couldn’t be happier about it. Snow-covered trees, cozy nights reading by the fire, and endless amounts of hot chocolate: this time of the year is always so comforting and magical.
Most importantly, holiday celebrations are all about the meals and desserts. Close your eyes and imagine this: the scent of nutmeg, the feeling of chocolate melting in your mouth, the spicy and sweet flavors of gingerbread cookies, and the satisfaction of gulping down an entire glass of eggnog. Are you in the holiday spirit yet? One thing’s for sure, our baking game is always on point during this time of the year. We’re always ready to take on some of the season’s most classic recipes and of course, we’re always up for trying new ones!
25+ Delicious Christmas Cookies That Santa Will Love
This year, we’re placing a large focus on cookies because they’re easy to share, easy to gobble up, and so fun to decorate. Cookies can come in a variety of flavors, sizes and shapes. The sky’s the limit with these sweet treats so we found 25 awesome holiday cookie recipes for you to try out.
- Double Dipped Chocolate Shortbread Cookies | themondaybox.com
- Chocolate Peppermint Shortbread Cookies | themondaybox.com
- Peppermint Cake Mix Cookies | moneywisemoms.com
- Brown Sugar Shortbread Recipe | chaosisbliss.com
- Nutmeg Logs Christmas Cookie Recipe | chaosisbliss.com
- Melted Snowman Cookies | savingdollarsandsense.com
- No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies | savingdollarsandsense.com
- Chocolate Crinkle Cookies Recipe | centsablemomma.com
- Holiday Butter Cookie Recipe | annsentitledlife.com
- Reindeer Graham Cookie Recipe | annsentitledlife.com
- Chocolate Turtle Cookies | snappygourmet.com
- No Bake Reindeer Cookies | thriftynorthwestmom.com
- Peppermint Kiss Cookies Recipe | thriftynorthwestmom.com
- Coconut Snowballs | trialandeater.com
- Paleo Hazelnut Cookies | cookeatpaleo.com
- Double Chocolate Christmas Cookies | sweetandsavoryfood.com
- Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Pretzel Cookies | housewivesoffrederickcounty.com
- Chocolate Christmas Cookies in a Jar | freebiefindingmom.com
- A Real Christmas Cookie Recipe | myheavenlyrecipes.com
- Chilled Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cookies | myheavenlyrecipes.com
- Candy Cane Cookies | whoneedsacape.com
- Ginger Snaps That Aren’t So Snappy | coffeewithus3.com
- Sugar Cookie Bars | sometimes-homemade.com
- White Chocolate Molasses Crinkles | thebakingfairy.net
- Thumbprint Cookie Recipe with Buttercream Icing | gardenmatter.com
Still need MORE Christmas cookies? Here are a few of ours that taste absolutely amazing (if we do say so ourselves!).
Our Honey Christmas Cookies put a healthier spin on the traditional sugar or butter cookies. They’re easy enough for the kids to help with and make a fabulous homemade gift idea!
Chewy, Delicious Oatmeal Raisin Coconut Cookies Recipe: while not technically a Christmas cookie recipe, these will be right at home amidst your other tasty treats on the cookie platter!
A Different Christmas Cookie Recipe for kids: What makes them so different? Guess you’ll have to read to find out! Here’s a hint: you can use the same cookie dough/batter for your breakfast the next morning!