Looking for affordable all-inclusive family beach vacation resorts? At these 6 getaways, one fee covers everything from meals to entertainment! Check them out!
When planning a family beach vacation, an all-inclusive resort is the perfect choice. Why? Because the resort rate includes lodging, meals and activities. With one rate to pay, this makes vacations affordable for families. Here are six super affordable and fun all-inclusive family beach vacation resorts to consider for your next getaway!
Affordable All-Inclusive Family Beach Vacation Resorts
Affiliate links included below. Thank you for your support!
3 Resorts in the United States
1) Club Med Sandpiper Bay– The Club Med Sandpiper Bay is in Port St. Lucie, Florida, on the shores of the St. Lucie River. The resort features 7 buildings with 337 rooms. All-inclusive rates include lodging, kid’s clubs, gourmet dining, open bar, water sports, land sports and day & evening entertainment.
2) Fair Hills Resort– The Fair Hills Resort is in Detroit Lakes, Minnesota. It is an award-winning resort including the 2015 MSN’s Travel 12 Affordable All-Inclusive Resorts in the United States and the 2017 Travel and Leisure’s America’s Best All-Inclusive Resorts. Fair Hills Resort was founded in 1906 and features 100 cabins. Their American Meal Plan includes lodging, 3 meals per day, amenities, activities and maid service.
3) Tyler Place Family Resort– The Tyler Place Resort is in Highgate Springs, Vermont. The resort has been family owned and operated for over 80 years and features 70 suites and cottages, for families of all sizes. Their all-inclusive rates include lodging, 3 meals each day, programs for kids and teens, sports activities and evening entertainment.
3 Resorts Out of the United States
4) Majestic Colonial Punta Cana Resort– The Majestic Colonial Punta Cana Resort can be found in Punta Cana in the Dominican Republic, situated on the Arena Gorda Beach. The resort features 658 rooms and their all-inclusive rates include lodging, dining, bar access, fitness center, swimming pool, tennis courts, basketball court, pool tables, water sports and room service.
5) Panama Jack Gran Caribe Cancun Resort– The Panama Jack Gran Caribe Cancun Resort can be found in Cancun, Mexico and set in the heart of the Caribbean Sea on the northeast side of the Yucatan Peninsula. The resort features your choice of 7 room options: standard room with garden view, junior suite with garden or lagoon view, junior suite with partial ocean view, family junior suite with private terrace, junior suite with ocean view, master one-bedroom suite with ocean view and presidential suite with ocean view. Their all-inclusive rates include lodging, dining, swimming pool, beachfront Zumba, kid’s activities, kayaking and nightly entertainment.
6) St. James Club Morgan Bay Resort– The St. James Club Morgan Bay Resort can be found in St. Lucia Island in the Caribbean. The resort features 335 rooms, with all-inclusive rates including lodging, dining at one of 6 restaurants and bars, fitness center, 4 swimming pools, kid’s programs and water sports.
With winter coming soon, I’d love to get away to one of the Caribbean resorts! They all sound like such fun and relaxing all-inclusive beach vacation ideas!