Need a great idea to keep kids busy on those cold, winter days? This Pom Pom Valentine’s Day craft for kids is so cute and super simple to make! Chances are, you already have most of the supplies on hand. For those you don’t, here’s a hint: since Valentine’s Day and Christmas share red as a common color, check the holiday clearance section first for supplies. This goes for all your Valentine’s Day decor and crafts, not just this one. I found a huge role of red tulle stuff on sale for $1, versus almost the same exact red tulle in the Valentine’s Day craft section for full price.
Ready to see how easy it is to make this Pom Pom Valentine’s Day craft for kids? Remember, these are guidelines. This is one of those crafts where kids lead the way. Let them switch things up if they want.
Related: 15 Easy Valentine’s Day Crafts for Families
Pom Pom Valentine’s Day Craft for Kids
Affiliate links included below.
- pom poms in Valentine’s Day Colors
- red Marker
- plain white paper
- crayons in Valentine’s Day colors
- children’s glue
How to Make:
Step 1.) Print out the heart shown below or use the red marker to draw a read heart on the white paper.
Step 2.) Have your child draw with the crayons (And write if they know how) to decorate their Valentine heart.
Step 3.) Have the child use the glue to secure the pom poms to the outside edge of the heart.
That’s it! So easy, right? Isn’t it adorable? You can hang the finished product on your fridge, frame it and hang it on the wall or use it as a handmade card to give to dad, grandma or other special relatives. Looking for other cute Valentine’s Day crafts for kids? Check out our Love Bug craft!
Our DIY Sign Language of Love card is also incredibly cute and easy!
For more Valentine’s Day ideas, visit a few of my favorite bloggers:
- How to Make Rose Water by Confessions of an Overworked Mom
- A Valentine’s Day Breakfast by The Guavalicious Life
- Salted Caramels by How Was Your Day?
- Valentine’s Day Krispies Treats by This Mama Loves
- Homemade Strawberry Syrup for Flavorful Delights by Day by Day in Our World
- French Vanilla Raspberry Italian Cream Soda by Pretty Opinionated
- Epsom Salts DIY Valentine’s Candles by A Day in Motherhood
- Chocolate Honey Lip Scrub by The Socialite’s Closet
- Hugs and Kisses Valentine’s Cupcakes by Simply Southern Mom
- Printable Valentine’s Day Scavenger Hunt by Mom on the Side
- Box of Chocolates Cake by Kids Fun Reviewed
- Cranberry Hootycreek – Valentine’s Day Cookies by MommaDJane
- Dark Chocolate Granola by Food Fun Family
- Valentine’s Day “Love Lives Here” Decorative House Craft by Sincerely Mindy
- Hand Sewn Valentine Cards by Beyond Mommying
- No Bake Choco-Date Cookies for Valentine’s Day by Mommy Snippets
- DIY Heart Stamp for Kids by Family Focus Blog
- DIY Peppermint Chocolate Bark Favors by A Bride on a Budget
- Day Out With Daddy Jar by Sweet Lil You
- No Sew Fringed Scarf for Him – or Her! by Style on Main
- Strawberry Shortcake in a Jar by 2Boys+1Girl=OneCrazyMom
- Valentine’s Day Oreo Hearts by Gator Mommy Reviews
Do you have a favorite Valentine’s Day craft for kids? Tell us about it in the comments!
Cute & Simple Pom Pom Valentine’s Day Craft for Kids is a post from: Our Family World
Want to showcase your product to our audience? Then check our advertising options