It’s soooo good and melts in your mouth!
If you are a cheese addict like me, you may have noticed this new addition to the Kraft Shredded Cheese family: the one with a touch of Philadelphia! It’s available in 3 flavors: Creamy Mozza, Creamy Herb & Garlic, and Creamy Mexicana. Let me warn you, you will want to buy double the quantity because you will need one bag to bake with and one that you will eat directly. It’s so rich and creamy, it makes even your favorite recipe better!
This is what happened! I bought 2 bags of Kraft Shredded Cheese with a Touch of Philadelphia (Creamy Mozza Flavor: because we are huge mozza fans) and we went through the first in about 10 minutes: just plain! The combination of cheese and cream cheese is so good and melts in your mouth. You cannot stop eating it! I had to hide the second bag for my recipe! The recipe turned out so good that my tween (who does not like veggies) asked for more!
Now that you are warned, let me share this delicious and melting meal with you!
Baked Chicken Tenders and Roasted Cauliflower
The baked chicken tenders are a staple in our home. I cook them each week! You can check the full recipe here! I chose this recipe because it calls for a lot of cheese and I wanted to see how it would turn out with a new creamier one! I served those chicken tenders with a new recipe inspired from Kraft Shredded Cheese website: Roasted Cauliflower. It’s a great way to eat veggies!
Roasted Herb & Garlic Cauliflower
- 6 cups of cauliflower florets
- 1 cup of Kraft Shredded Mozza Cheese with a Touch of Philadelphia.
- 1 cup of extra crispy coating mix. You can replace with bread crumbs too.
- The original recipe called ½ cup of Kraft Fruit & Veg Garlic parmesan. I didn’t use the dressing because the cheesiness of the cauliflowers combined with the chicken tenders was just right.
- In a large bag, mix the Kraft Shredded Mozza Cheese with a Touch of Philadelphia. and the coat mix
- Moisten the cauliflower and shake excess water.
- Add the cauliflower to bag and shake well
- Spread cauliflower onto baking sheet (make sure to coat with cooking spray before)
- Sprinkle rest of mix on cauliflower
- Bake 20 to 30 minutes until golden brown
It’s so delicious that my picky son even asked for more! I had to bake another batch because as soon as it was out from the oven, the kids ate it all and I did not have enough left to serve with the baked chicken tenders. The Kraft Shredded Cheese with a Touch of Philadelphia melts on the cauliflower and in the mouth. That is a melt you’ll never forget!
Discover more at the What’s Cooking Twitter Party, hosted by Kraft Canada. On Wednesday, April 16th at 9 PM, follow @KraftCanada and the hashtag #TouchofPhillyCheese to talk about all the benefits of cooking with delicious Kraft Shredded Cheese with a Touch of Philadelphia!