Whether you’re getting ready to celebrate Canada Day or the 4th of July, summer is all about patriotism! Show off your country pride with a few fun patriotic crafts for kids and adults! More than a few, actually. We have 27 different great patriotic crafts from all our favorite bloggers to get you in the spirit! While many of these are geared towards the US Flag colors, they can easily be tweaked to make beautiful Canada Day crafts by leaving out the blue parts. Check them out!
Patriotic Crafts for 4th of July and Canada Day
- Whip up a few of these 4th of July Shirts from Make it & Love it, with adorable ruffles, buttons and bows! Finish off the adorable look with Bless This Mess Please’s Patriotic Headbands made from old t-shirts. Easily adapted for Canada Day, just use red and white t-shirts! For your feet, try making over your flip flops with this fun DIY Ribbon Flip Flops craft from About a Mom!
- Squishy Cute Ideas shares two super cute ideas: a Patriotic Birdhouse Craft and fun Patriotic Picnic Containers using old tin cans and felt! Keep your picnic drinks cold in Katie’s Crochet Goodies’ USA Cozy Pattern!
- Make these DIY Patriotic Paint Chip Hydrangeas by Saved by Love Creations, perfect for those who aren’t great at growing real flowers! While you’re visiting, check out her Upcycled Hubcap Patriotic Star Wreath! So cute! Looking for more wreath ideas? Check out Crafts ‘n Coffee’s Easy Patriotic Wreath!
- Bliss Bloom Blog share a pretty Flag Table Runner for your picnic table!
- Learn How to Make a Bandana Quilt from Scattered Thoughts of a Crafty Mom and make a great heirloom piece to pass down through generations! Make this Burlap Flag Pillow by Simply Kierste to go along with it.
- That’s What Che Said shares two fun crafts: Firecracker Centerpiece and Jean Pocket USA Bunting
- Holiday Crafts and Creations whipped up this fun and easy Patriotic Yard Sign to tell the world that she loves her country!
- Got the crocheting bug? Head to Petals to Picots for an American Flag Wreath Crochet Pattern and Star Spangled Banner Crochet Bunting
- Crafting in the Rain decks out her walls with this Herringbone Wall Art and lights her path with these pretty Flag Candles! Use votive candles and put them in Crafts Unleashed’s Patriotic Votive Candle Holder. Swap out the stars for Maple leafs to make this a fun Canada Day craft!
- Wait Until Your Father Gets Home plants her flowers and herbs in style with a Star Spangled Planter.
- Looking for more decorations for your windows and walls? Check out Club Chica Circle’s DIY Patriotic Window Clings and At Home With Sweet T’s USA Paller Wall Art. Meaningful Mama’s American Flag Collage is also fun for you and the kids to make together.
- Simply Kelly Designs has fun DIY Temporary Tattoos that the kids will love! Speaking of kids, before heading to the parade, make this Patriotic Duck Tape Parade Stick craft from Crafts by Amanda!
- Round out your Patriotic crafts fun with this American Flag Pallet from Mommy is Coocoo!
Phew! That’s a lot of Patriotic crafts! You’ll be crafting from now until the 4th with all of those! Which one is your favorite? Tell us in the comments!