Looking for a few yummy gingerbread recipes to make for Christmas this year? Check out these 15 totally delectable delights! YUM!
Gingerbread is one of the most basic (and delicious) holiday flavors. Sweet, gooey, and spicy the flavor makes everything from pancakes to popcorn taste yummy and sets the holiday mood. I have gathered 15 Amazing Gingerbread Recipes here for you try out!
Gingerbread Recipes for Christmas
- Gingerbread Trifle- Layers of yummy gingerbread, pudding, and dessert topping give you a fresh take on a holiday favorite, give dessert a twist. Get the recipe.
- Gingerbread Reindeer– I love how this cookie recipe turns a gingerbread man cookie cutter on its head, literally, to make a unique reindeer cookie. Get the recipe.
- DIY Candy Gingerbread House- If you want the gingerbread house experience but aren’t wild about the flavor maybe this faux gingerbread house will catch your eye. It is made entirely from chocolate and other candies!. Get the recipe.
- Gingerbread Popcorn- Perfect for a holiday themed family movie or game night this popcorn combines delicious saltiness with the spicy sweetness of gingerbread . Get the recipe.
- Pumpkin Gingerbread Biscotti -Dunk the sweet spiciness of gingerbread into a hot cup of coffee to end your day (or start it). Get the recipe.
- Sugar Free Gingerbread Cookies- If you are watching your sugar due to diabetes, a low carb diet, or just to be healthier there is still a tasty gingerbread cookie option for your here. Get the recipe.
- Gingerbread Donuts- You are either a donut person or not, there is usually not a middle ground, I am firmly in the pro donut camp. I really can’t wait to give this recipe a try. Get the recipe.
- Chocolate Gingerbread Cookies- Chocolate makes everything better and I bet this gingerbread cookie recipe is no exception. Tasty and festive! Get the recipe.
- Gingerbread Rice Krispie Treats-Maybe you don’t want full gingerbread flavor, rather just a little taste. Give rice krispie treats the holiday spice treatment. Get the recipe.
- Gingerbread Smoothie- Paleo and vegan, a smoothie can get you going in the morning, give you a festive flavor twist, and be good for you! Get the recipe.
- Apple Upside Down Gingerbread– Move over pineapple upside down cake, this apple and gingerbread version is taking over the dessert table this holiday season! Get the recipe.
- Gingerbread Pancakes- Get your holiday mornings off on the right foot when you serve up gingerbread pancakes to your family. Get the recipe.
- Apple Gingerbread Muffins– The yummy bite of gingerbread can be enjoyed in muffins for breakfast or a midday snack, how will you enjoy them? Get the recipe.
- Whole Wheat Gingerbread Cinnamon Rolls- Ooey gooey warm and sweet cinnamon rolls that give you a taste of gingerbread covered in icing for breakfast! Get the recipe.
- Gluten Free Gingerbread Cookies- Need a gluten free Gingerbread cookie recipe? This one gives you the flavor you love without worry of gluten. Get the recipe.
All of these gingerbread recipes look so crazy good, it’s hard to decide which one to start with! I think I will make the pancakes as a special Christmas breakfast this year, and the cookies are perfect for making with my kids!
Do you have any favorite gingerbread recipes? Tell us below!