This frugal fall craft post contains affiliate links to help you find the supplies you need.
It seems as though fall brings everyone around the dinner table a little more often. In the fall months families love to gather and enjoy chili, stews, and other hearty meals around the dinner table. This fall, why not gather with friends and family around the dinner table with some fancy and festive new napkin rings? With just a couple of household items, you can repurpose a few pairs of your own festive fall napkin rings for just pennies. Take a look below at how to make your own DIY Fall Repurposed Napkin Rings fall craft so the next time you gather to feast, you will have the perfect napkin rings to set the tone. These are so fun and easy, even the children will enjoy giving you a hand. Now take a look at how easy they are!
DIY Fall Repurposed Napkin Rings Fall Craft:
- Cardboard rolls from a paper towel or bathroom tissue
- Construction paper
- Craft glue
- Fall embellishments such as leaves, pumpkin cut outs, and berries.
The majority of these items can be found at your local dollar store and craft store. Should you visit Hobby Lobby for any of these supplies, be sure to print off the 40% off coupon before you go so you can score some extra savings. A craft store may be especially helpful for your embellishments such as your leaves, mini pumpkins, berries, and more.
Directions for this fall craft:
- First, cut each cardboard roll into 1/2 inch chunks. The average bathroom tissue roll will give you about two pieces while a paper towel roll will give you about four pieces.
- Cut strips of construction paper to each piece, using your craft glue. Allow drying time.
- Next, layer a piece of ribbon around the ring. You can use glue to attach it or just tie to secure.
- Using your craft glue, add your other trims such as faux fall flowers, acorns, leaves, berries, or whatever else you wish to use.
- Once your rings are dry, you can add a sprinkling of glitter if you wish or small name tags so they not only serve as napkin rings but place cards as well.
Once your napkin rings are plenty dry, you can then insert your napkins. Roll each napkin up and slide it right into the tube of the napkin ring. Place a napkin at each place setting and allow all of your artistic touches to light up your fall table and add some real charm and character!
Allow children to make their own napkin rings, or make them as a family to prepare for your fall feasts. As long as you store these carefully in a plastic zip bag when done, you should not have any trouble keeping them in nice shape so they last you for meals to come.
Gather your supplies and get crafting your own set of fall repurposed napkin rings with this fun fall craft. When it comes time to dine, you will be so glad you have them!