Add a decorative touch to your fall table with these clever DIY napkin ring ideas that are perfect for Halloween and Thanksgiving!
Why buy napkin rings to set the table with when you can create lovely ones yourself to change out often? I have gathered up 20 Fall DIY Napkin Ring Ideas for the Table from around the blogging world to share with you. Many of these make a great craft to do with the kids and add a lovely touch to your table.
►►Never Miss A Story, Sign up for our WEEKLY NEWSLETTER!
DIY Napkin Ring Ideas for your Fall Table
1. Easy DIY Thanksgiving Napkin Rings- Burlap, twine, and cutout wooden leaves scream fall and add the perfect detail to autumn family get togethers. Get the DIY.
2. Plastic Bottle Leaf Napkin Ring- Upcycle projects are a great way to get inexpensive seasonal decor. I can’t believe they made these with a plastic bottle! Get the DIY.
3. Thanksgiving Napkin Ring Place Card Holders- Not only do these napkin rings at a pretty fall touch but they do double duty as a place card to show your guests to their seat. Get the DIY.
4. Pumpkin Napkin Ring-How adorable are these beaded pumpkin napkin rings? They are a great touch of color and whimsy for your table. Get the DIY.
5. Faux Succulent Napkin Ring- Add some greenery in the form of a pretty faux succulent plant and burlap. Get the DIY.
6. Fall Flannel Napkin Ring– Not only does flannel look cute on you and warm you up it also adds a cozy touch wrapped around your napkins. Get the DIY.
7. Beaded Napkin Rings-These are a great fine motor activity for the kids and add a little bling and color. Get the DIY.
8. Fall Repurposed Napkin Ring- Silk fall leaves create a cascade of gorgeous fall colors across the table. Get the DIY.
9. Thanksgiving Napkin Ring Kids Craft- Kids love to help set the table, but it’s even more fun to let them help create the decorative touches. This one is actually 2 ideas for you to choose from. Get the DIY.
10. Burlap Fall Napkin Ring- A pretty little fall flower and rustic burlap are a great combination for decorating the table for fall. Get the DIY.
11. Monster Napkin Ring- Maybe you are looking for a spooky addition to your table, check out these adorable monster napkin rings. Get the DIY.
I absolutely love all of these napkin ring ideas! It’s so hard to choose a favorite. If you can’t decide either, you can always mix and match! Maybe choose your two favorites and alternate them around the Thanksgiving table.
5 thoughts on “11 Lovely DIY Napkin Ring Ideas for the Table”
I just love all the cute holiday ideas!
Oh cute! I like the succulent idea a lot and it might work for more than one season! Very good ideas!
Those are very cute and would dress the table nicely.
I can’t believe how all of these rings are a DIY crafts, I really like the Fall Flannel Napkin Ring the best
My daughter loves all kinds of crafts. I know she would love doing this for sure. I just wish we had the kind of Table for thanksgiving where one would use those with that kind of ring. I miss having those kinds of thanksgivings really. The food is good but it just feels too informal.