Looking for fabulous summer maternity fashions that won’t cost a fortune? We’ve rounded up 14 of our favorite pieces from Target, then showed you how you can mix and match them to create amazing summery outfits! As you can see, you’ll find everything from casual beach maternity wear to dressier ideas for those summer weddings. Nothing on this list costs over $40! Let’s check them out!
Summer Pregnancy Maternity Fashion
Affiliate links included below.
- 3/4 Sleeve Denim Shirt Dress — $29.99- Perfect on its own for a casual day out. Add a pretty scarf to dress it up a bit for the evening.
- Studded Trim Dress — $27.99- Grab this dress for those more formal occasions during the summer!
- MaCheria 3/4 Sleeve Wrap Top — $24.99- Looks great with leggings, jeans or shorts!
- MaCherie Striped Belted Top — $21.99- This top just screams “nautical beach lover!”It’s the one that is blue-striped on top and solid blue on the bottom.
- Short Sleeve Top, Oatmeal Heather — $19.99- A great neutral and light color for those days in the sun.
- Orange Woven Top — $24.99- This is the peachy colored top in the pictures, not as orange as it sounds. Just the right soft color for summer.
- MaCherie Front Printed Black Top — $21.99- Love how this looks with the shorts and the scarf!
Once you’ve picked out a few tops that you love, finish them off with a few great pairs of shorts and leggings, comfy flats and summery scarves! These are our top picks!
- Maternity Waist Tie Shorts — $22.99
- Over the Belly Leggings — $16.99
- Over the Belly Dark Wash Jeggings — $34.99
- Mad Love Lynnea Loafers — $19.99
- Merona Emma Flats — $39.99
- Bicycle Print Infinity Scarf — $17.99
- Deer and Forest Print Scarf — $17.99
The great part? If you bought every item on this summer maternity fashion list, you’d spend about $345. Not too bad for for 10 outfits! If you already have flats or scarves that you think will go well with the outfits, you could feasibly knock about $100 off that and just get the core clothes. Summer maternity fashions shouldn’t cost you a fortune.
For more summer style ideas, visit a few of my favorite blogs:
- Hair Tutorial for a Casual Bun by Day by Day in Our World
- Summer Fashions That Will Flatter Your Body Style by Jennifer Sikora
- The Perfect Swimsuit Wardrobe by The Guavalicious Life
- Tote Bags by Style on Main
- Watermelon Tie Dye DIY by Sweet Lil You
- Perfecting Boho Chic Style for Summer by How Was Your Day?
- Super Stylish Mix & Match Teen Fashion for Summer by My Kids Guide
Which of these summer pregnancy outfits is your favorite? Tell us in the comments!