Looking for fabulous summer maternity fashions that won’t cost a fortune? We’ve rounded up 14 of our favorite pieces from Target, then showed you how you can mix and match them to create amazing summery outfits! As you can see, you’ll find everything from casual beach maternity wear to dressier ideas for those summer weddings. Nothing on this list costs over $40! Let’s check them out!
Related: Summer Maternity Clothes: Stay Cool & Comfy in Style!
Summer Pregnancy Maternity Fashion
Affiliate links included below.
- 3/4 Sleeve Denim Shirt Dress — $29.99- Perfect on its own for a casual day out. Add a pretty scarf to dress it up a bit for the evening.
- Studded Trim Dress — $27.99- Grab this dress for those more formal occasions during the summer!
- MaCheria 3/4 Sleeve Wrap Top — $24.99- Looks great with leggings, jeans or shorts!
- MaCherie Striped Belted Top — $21.99- This top just screams “nautical beach lover!”It’s the one that is blue-striped on top and solid blue on the bottom.
- Short Sleeve Top, Oatmeal Heather — $19.99- A great neutral and light color for those days in the sun.
- Orange Woven Top — $24.99- This is the peachy colored top in the pictures, not as orange as it sounds. Just the right soft color for summer.
- MaCherie Front Printed Black Top — $21.99- Love how this looks with the shorts and the scarf!
Once you’ve picked out a few tops that you love, finish them off with a few great pairs of shorts and leggings, comfy flats and summery scarves! These are our top picks!
- Maternity Waist Tie Shorts — $22.99
- Over the Belly Leggings — $16.99
- Over the Belly Dark Wash Jeggings — $34.99
- Mad Love Lynnea Loafers — $19.99
- Merona Emma Flats — $39.99
- Bicycle Print Infinity Scarf — $17.99
- Deer and Forest Print Scarf — $17.99
The great part? If you bought every item on this summer maternity fashion list, you’d spend about $345. Not too bad for for 10 outfits! If you already have flats or scarves that you think will go well with the outfits, you could feasibly knock about $100 off that and just get the core clothes. Summer maternity fashions shouldn’t cost you a fortune.
For more summer style ideas, visit a few of my favorite blogs:
- Hair Tutorial for a Casual Bun by Day by Day in Our World
- Summer Fashions That Will Flatter Your Body Style by Jennifer Sikora
- The Perfect Swimsuit Wardrobe by The Guavalicious Life
- Tote Bags by Style on Main
- Watermelon Tie Dye DIY by Sweet Lil You
- Perfecting Boho Chic Style for Summer by How Was Your Day?
- Super Stylish Mix & Match Teen Fashion for Summer by My Kids Guide
Which of these summer pregnancy outfits is your favorite? Tell us in the comments!
24 thoughts on “10 Summer Maternity Outfits That Take You From Casual to Classy”
Sadly, I never dressed fashionably when I was pregnant. I wore mainly larger pants and tops until I gave birth.
I never felt cute in my maternity clothes with my first baby. never again though! you can still feel pretty and be pregnant! These are so pretty!
Wow has maternity fashion really changed! These are gorgeous and don’t even look like they ARE maternity!
Mixing and matching is so necessary, especially when you don’t have as many maternity clothes as your “ordinary” clothes! Love the colors in this season’s finds!
These are great outfits! I am loving that chambray dress, it would be so versatile!
Target always has the prettiest and most fashionable maternity clothes. I am in love with the tie shorts!
Cute clothes for being preggers in the summer! LOVE IT! Nice choices.
These are so cute I almost wish I was pregnant! Seriously!!
These are great maternity outfits. I love that there are so many great stylish pieces to choose from now.
Maternity clothes sure have come a long way since i was pregnant. These are beautiful pieces that look so comfortable.
I loved shopping at Target when I was pregnant! They have such cute clothes that are affordable.
These are such nice looks. It’s definitely nice to keep up on fashion when pregnant.
These are adorable styles! So many of my friends are having babies this summer. I’ll be sure to pass this along.
I loved shopping at Target when I was pregnant. They had a huge assortment with great prices… thanks for sharing.
This pregnant mama needs to go shopping at Target! I am in need of some CUTE maternity clothes that don’t make me look like I’m wearing a tent! Love these styles.
What cute outfits. I have to show them to my niece. She is due at the end of the summer.
I don’t remember actually liking any of my maternity clothes, but these are really cute!
I honestly like the knee high dresses. So cute and feminine. Boy has maternity apparel came a long way since I was pregnant.
Wow what a cute selection of outfits! When I was pregnant the only clothing we had was moo moo’s and flowered shirts with ugly blue jeans lol.
Maternity outfits look so much better than when I was pregnant. Mine looked like flowers had exploded all over them.
These are gorgeous clothes. I wish maternity clothes had looked that great when I was pregnant.
There are so many cute maternity styles out these days. Way more options than back in my day.
Wow what gorgeous selections! I wish I had found some of these when I was pregnant!