Sharpie is very popular at home: My son uses it for its back to school projects and my daughter likes using it for her artwork! On time for back to school, Sharpie released the Sharpie® Brush Tip Permanent Markers! My kids were excited to try them!
About Sharpie Brush Tip Permanent Markers
- It creates fine lines, bold strokes and shading
- It controls the width of your lines – thick or thin – with the pressure of your hand. It is a great tool for my little man. He has some fine motor skill issues. These markers will help him perform better artwork and hence better marks in arts!
- It works any kind of surface. It worked well on paper as well as on some clothes. It can also be used in your kitchen to mark your food storage boxes.
- It is water-resistant!
- Quick-drying ink AP certified nontoxic formula!
- It has 12 assorted colors to make your marking unique
My Review of Sharpie Brush Tip Permanent Markers
Due to his strabismus problems, my son is very bad at drawing. He always misses the lines and his drawings are terrible! I don’t like comparing him with his younger sister but she draws better than him! With these new Sharpie® Brush Tip Permanent Markers, he does a really great job. He controls the marker by the pressure he puts on the brush! He was proud of the results!
These markers will be a great addition to any school supplies. I am sure moms, kids and teachers will love them. They are easy to use! The colors are bright and fade resistant. Your artwork will remain as beautiful as the first sure!