Want to spoil your significant other on Valentine’s day? How about kicking off your day with this delicious breakfast? It is so easy to make yet your love will feel so spoiled! All is in the presentation and the set up. After all, we eat with our eyes first. This breakfast recipe is my husband’s favorite. It is his special treat on Valentine’s day. He is a hard-working man, loving father and husband and he deserves to be spoiled. I make sure to involve the kids in the prepping. My little princess is always eager to help, especially if there are some heart shaped things to make. I just have to watch her so she does not eat it all!
Valentine’s day breakfast recipe
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp of margarine
- 2 bread slices.
- 1 slice of Provolone cheese slice
- 1 strawberry
- 1 banana
- salt and pepper
- 1 heart shaped cookie cutter. Aim for a large one and in steel. I used Wilton’s.
- Heat a pan
- Add margarine and make sure it melts
- Add the cookie cutter
- Cook the egg inside the cookie cutter
- while the eggs cooks, use another cookie cutter for the bread slices and the cheese.
- Put the cheese slice between the bread slices to make your sandwich.
- Remove the egg from the pan and serve on a plate.
- Decorate your plate with a a mix of strawberry and banana flower. My daughter was excited to make it.
How does it look? Stunning and delicious. Isn’t it a great way to show your significant other your love. Depending on your taste, you can put the egg within the sandwich or you can eat it separately. Looking for more great Valentine’s Day Recipes? Check out a few of our favorites that we’ve made here on OurFamilyWorld! Try out Valentine’s Day ravioli recipe for kids before heading out for your own romantic dinner! Speaking of your own romantic dinner, why not skip the restaurant and prepare a delicious four-cheese manicotti? Another fun Valentine’s Day breakfast recipe idea: eggs in heart-shaped toast!
If you’re looking for other ideas to make your Valentine’s Day a little bit more special, I’m sharing a few ideas from my favorite bloggers.
- Romantic Lavender Linen Spray from Confessions of an Overworked Mom
- Homemade Bath Salts from Momma D Jane
- Pomegranate Cherry Parfait from Upstate Rambling
- Chocolate Strawberry Muffins from Day by Day in Our World
- Glittered Wine Glasses from How Was Your Day?
- Sparkling Cider Etched Bottle with Love Printable by A Mom’s Take
- DIY Heart Handwarmers by About A Mom
- Reeses Pieces Valentine Jar by This Mama Loves
- Valentine’s Day Wall Hanging by Better in Bulk
- Decadent Chocolate Cherry Cheesecake Recipe from My So Called Balanced Life
- Strawberry Cream Parfait for your Cubit from 2Boys + 1Girl = One Crazy Mom
- White Chocolate Valentine Hearts from Views from the Ville
- Valentine Love Letters Craft from Philzendia
- DIY Valentine’s Bath Fizzies from Simply Southern Mom
- Heart Shaped Oatmeal Dog Treats from Two Little Cavaliers
- Mason Jar Valentine’s Day Craft from Sunshine and Sippy Cups
- Valentine’s Class Parties from The Guavalicious Life
- Valentine’s DIY Cards from Libby’s Library
- Mini Meatloves for Valentine’s Day Dinner from Mom on the Side
Do you have any great ideas for a Valentine’s Day breakfast recipe? Share them in the comments!
Valentine’s Day Breakfast Recipe: Egg & Cheese for Your True Love #CreativeHop is a post from: Our Family World
Want to showcase your product to our audience? Then check our advertising options