Prep.time: 25 minutes
Bake: 35 minutes
- 4 tuna cans (5-ounce each)
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- ¾ cup milk
- 3 eggs, beaten
- ¼ cup flour
- 2 tbsp butter, melted
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 onion chopped
- 2 cups mushrooms chopped
- Heat oven to 450F
- In a large skillet, heat the olive oil over medium-high heat. Add the onions and cook for 5 minutes or until onions are softened. Add the mushrooms and cook for 5 minutes or until they are softened.
- In a large bowl, combine the tuna and mayonnaise. Stir in the onion-mushroom mixture and add 1 cup of cheese
- In a small bowl, mix the milk, eggs, flour and butter. And add it to the tuna mixture.
- Pour in a 10 inch deep dish pie pan and bake for 35 minutes or until browned. Add the remaining cheese and broil until the cheese has melted.