Cook time: 15 minutes
Makes: 12 muffinsIngredients:
- 1 ½ cup all purpose flour
- ½ brown sugar
- 2 tsp Baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ cup light crunchy peanut butter
- ¼ cup non-hydrogenated margarine
- 1 cup skim milk
- 2 eggs
- Heat oven to 375F
- Mix flour and baking powder. Add brown sugar.
- Add peanut butter and margarine.
- Add milk and eggs.
- Stir until dry ingredients are moistened
- Spoon into 12 paper lined muffin cups
- Bake around 15 minutes or until toothpick inserted in centers comes out clean.
- Cook in pan for 10 minutes.