- The elephant safari tour located near Taro in central Bali offers a unique experience that is sure to add whole new level of excitement to your Bali holidays or vacation. If you are planning on staying in a major hotel in Sanur, Kuta or Nusa Dua you will be offered transportation to and from the tour location. The guided tour would include transportation to and from any major hotel in the cities of Sanur, Kuta or Nusa Dua. Ride the elephants on a tour through the rain forest with educational commentary and witness the regular feeding and bathing habits of these magnificent beasts.
- If you’re up for five hours of beautiful scenery and stunning culture then perhaps the tours through Tanah Lot, Bali Monkey Forest and Mengwi Temple is something you would be willing to consider. This excitingly beautiful tour through ancient culture and majesty will see your jaw wide open from start to finish. Pick up and drop off from any major hotel in Sanur, Kuta or Nusa Dua. Education regarding the unique Balinese culture as you are guided through the Royal Temple of Mengwi followed by a trip through the exciting, famous and sacred Monkey forest. This tour concludes with a trip to Tanah Lot where you can see the famous sea temple.
- Bali is well known for its beautiful waters. There are a multitude of water activities to enjoy while on the island. Anything from snorkeling, diving, rafting and surfing. White sandy beaches and the deep blue waters are sure to set you in a trance of which you will not want to come out of. Step into the serene and enjoy the multitude of water activities available to best suit your particular interests.
- The Fire Dance at Batubulan is a mystical experience you would not want to miss on your holiday vacation in Bali. As well as the usual pick up and drop off the major hotels in the above mentioned cities you can be sure to enjoy the experience of watching an exorcism dance over hot coals. Culture and mysticism come alive while a dancer in a trance-like state dances through the flames. The perfect activity for the end of a day filled with a magnificent Bali vacationing fun.
- Take a tour of the villages of Celuk, Mas and Ubud and gawk at the beautiful work done by skilled artisans. Take a peek at stunning work done in gold and silver in the workshops in Culek Village. After Culek, head over to Mas Village and witness the beautiful and unique wood workings. The artists remain true to their culture and still use the most basic of tools to create the most beautiful art. This tour concludes at Ubud where painters and sculptors display gorgeous both ancient and contemporary. You will have plenty of free time to browse and become lost in the majesty of the art and even take a trip to Neka Museum.
This article was written by Natasha Tasha, on behalf of Escape Travel, Australia, offering great selection of Bali holiday packages