Cook time: 5 minutes
- 4 pints grape tomato
- 2 tbsp extra virgin oil
- Salt and pepper
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 Tsp honey
- ¼ cup cooking cream
- 4 ounces sharp yellow cheddar cheese
- Heat oven to 450F
- Roast the tomatoes in the oven or on the barbecue until the skins begin to split and blister.
- Put in the food processor. Add 1 cup chicken broth and process until coarsely pureed.
- Force the mixture through a fine sieve set over a medium saucepan, discard the pulp.
- Add the honey and the remaining 1 cup chicken broth and bring to a simmer over medium heat, whisking occasionally about 5 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper
- Add cooking cream, let simmer for another 5 minutes
- Serve in bowls and top with grated cheese.