Prep.time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
Makes: 4 servings
- 1 lb sweet potato, peeled and cut into pieces
- 4 tbsp cream cheese spread
- 1 lb extra lean ground beef
- 2 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2 medium onions chopped
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 4 tsp flour
- ½ cup water
- 2 cups frozen green beans
- Heat oven to 375F
- Microwave potatoes in a bowl until is tender (around 5 minutes). Mash and add cream cheese
- Brown meat with mushrooms and onion, oil in large skillet. Drain.
- Mix flour and water. Add to meat, cook 3 minutes or until slightly thickened. Stir constantly. Add beans.
- Spoon into 4 cups (375 ml each) sprayed with cooking spray. Cover with potato mixture.
- Bake 15 minutes or until heated through.