I have been experimenting a lot with REESE Spreads. I have tried the madeleine recipe that I shared few weeks and now I am excited to share this new delicious 3 ingredient no-bake dessert. It can make a delicious edible gift idea. This dessert is inspired from my childhood! My mother was always experimenting in the kitchen and I was always eager to taste her creations.
She used to make this dessert during the holiday season! The nice thing about it, besides that it’s no-bake, is it can be made ahead of time and it will taste as good as the first day! She had to hide it though because it was soo good that my sisters and I were always gobbling them. Eventually, it turned into a hide and seek game. We had to find where my mom stashed the dessert! You know, like a scavenger hunt but for dessert! Now let’s see how you can make this delicious recipe and how I put my spin on it.
REESE Spreads No-Bake White Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups Recipe
The original recipe used chocolate milk bars and nuts! The original quantities are 3 cups of chocolate for 1 cup of crushed nuts. I adjusted them to my needs and I added REESE Spreads to the mix. That was delicious.
- 1/4 cup of white chocolate chips. You can go with any other chocolate you may have in hand (Halloween is around the corner and you will have a stash of chocolate, so use it)
- A handful of your favourite crushed nuts. (I used around 2 tablespoons). Adjust the amount to your preference. My husband is a huge fan of nuts so I make sure to add more rather than less.
- 2 TBSP Of REESE Spread
- Mini muffin liners
- Mini Muffin pan
- Line mini muffin liners in your pan
- Place some of the crushed nuts into the muffin liners.
- Put the chocolate chips in a microwave-safe measuring cup. Add REESE Spread! Microwave until the chips melt. I usually microwave for 30 seconds at a time, then stir in between until it’s done.
- Once melted, add the rest of the nuts to the mixture. Combine well.
- Spoon the mixture into the muffin liners.
- Let it cool at room temperature for at least 1 hour.
It yields 4 to 6 chocolate mini chocolate cups!
Isn’t this no-bake white chocolate peanut butter cups recipe so easy to make? You can add some sprinkles or other decorations for the holidays if you want, but I love how elegant they look on their own. Grab a pretty holiday tin from the dollar store to place them in and you have the perfect homemade gift! Of course, that’s if you can keep your family from eating them all before you hand them out!
Looking for more recipes in The Golden Spoon Recipe Series? Check out the hashtag #DoYouSpoon on social media!
Do you have a favorite holiday recipe that would taste better with REESE Spreads? Tell us about it in the comments!
Disclosure: Although this post has been sponsored by Hershey Canada as part of the Golden Spoon Recipe Series, all opinions are my own.