Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of Shadows is hitting the theater on June 3rd. My teen is really looking forward to it! He is such a huge fan that he wants to host a pre-movie party in the honor of this film. I will be having a bunch of teens getting excited before hitting the theater! You can’t have a party without snacks and drinks! I decided to go with an easy movie snack that’s not too filling (they will have popcorn at the theater) and a delicious punch to go with these snacks! The punch is easy enough for them to make! Even little ones can make this cute and funny Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle punch recipe! It will be a delicious party favor.The decorations were inspired by this post. Let’s see how you can make it.
Related: 9 Great Movies for Fans of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle Punch Recipe
Affiliate links included below.
- 1 bottle of Welches Watermelon juice
- 1 cup of Pineapple Juice
- Juice of 1 lime
- Lime slices for garnish
- Sanding sugar ( green )
- Simple Syrup
- Fruit roll ups: either homemade or store bought
- Googly eyes
- 2 Plastic cups: go with sturdy ones.
- Decorating your glasses: using two appetizer plates pour out the sanding sugar on one and simple syrup on the other
- Take your cups and dip the rims in the simple syrup and then the sanding sugar and set to the side
- Roll the roll ups around the cups. Use the scissors to cut any excess.
- Stick the googly eyes on the roll ups
- Fill your cups with ice 3/4 of the way full
- Pour your Welches juice 1/2 way full in each glass
- Now add your pineapple juice on top of the Welches juice
- Top off your drink with the fresh lime juice
- Add your lime slices for garnish and add one on top
Voilà. As easy as that! Kids, older ones and adults will enjoy this Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle punch recipe. It is perfect for any upcoming TMNT themed party, or during those hot summer days. It is also a great activity for kids! They can easily make it on their own (with adult supervision of course). I know my daughter will be thrilled to make this punch. She is a huge fan of Teenage Mutant Turtles. While she is too young to watch the Out Of Shadows sequel, she is not too young to drink this virgin drink.
Are your teens excited about the release of the new Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles movies? Do you have any favorite punch recipes for kids? Share in the comments!
Watch this video for a detailed tutorial