Did I say no-bake, chocolate, and peanut butter? Yep, you heard right! I bet you’re drooling right now over this mouthwatering, easy snack, and with reason. The combination of peanut butter and chocolate in a snack that takes minutes to make? Yum! It’s not just any peanut butter, either. The smooth deliciousness of the Kraft Peanut Butter with Honey combined with chocolate is heavenly.
Who can resist this treat? Not me, nor my kids! I had to make it 4 times before being able to take any pictures. The kids were rushing to eat it. I had to hide the last batch. Otherwise, I would not have been able to share this yumminess with you.
Of course, the kids helped in the making (and licking the melted Kraft Peanut Butter with Honey and chocolate). Baking (or no-baking, in this case) is a great family activity. It creates magical moments and strengthens family bonds. It can be messier with the kids around but I always make sure they help in the cleanup process. Let’s get to the kitchen and see how easy it is to make this No-Bake Peanut Butter Chocolate Bark recipe.
No-Bake Peanut Butter Chocolate Bark
- 8 ounces of semi-sweet chocolate, chopped
- 1/2 cup of unsweetened chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup of Kraft Peanut Butter with Honey
- 1/4 cup of walnuts, chopped.
- Try or baking mat and ice cube tray
- Line a large tray or plate with parchment paper. You can use a baking mat.
- Place the chocolate in microwave-safe bowl.
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave: making sure to stir every 20 seconds to avoid clumps. You can also use the double boiler method (it was my mom’s favorite one).
- Add the walnuts and mix. Set aside
- In another microwave-safe bowl, combine the chocolate chips and the Kraft Peanut Butter With Honey
- Melt in the microwave. Stir.
- Combine the chocolate and the peanut butter melt
- Pour the mixture on the tray. This can be a little messy. I used a spatula to make the edges and the top even. You want your mixture to be about 1-inch high. Here’s a little trick I used to keep it even, avoid overflow and know where to stop: take some folded-up parchment paper (folded to an inch in height) and create a little wall around the edges of the tray.
- You can also pour the mixture into ice cube trays. I did both: half of the mixture on a tray and half into ice cube trays.
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Store in an airtight container for one week (Trust me, it won’t last a single day)
- It yields around 4 cubes and 4 to 5 thick chocolate barks.
Doesn’t it look delicious? It’s so much fun to make, too!
So by now, you should realize that Kraft Peanut Butter is so much more than just a spread for sandwiches and toast. With one jar of Kraft Peanut Butter with Honey, you can have endless possibilities. Use it in your dessert recipes, snack ones, dinner and much more. It is the perfect ingredient to enhance your recipes. Trust me!
The idea is to think outside the box and add a touch of Kraft Peanut Butter in your daily cooking. That’s what I did with this no-bake bark. The recipe was my grandmother’s. She used to make these chocolate bars as an after school snack. I have fond memories associated with this recipe. I used to hide in my room and eat a bunch by myself. Heaven! I just upgraded it with Kraft Peanut Butter with Honey, and now my kids will have those same fond memories. Isn’t that an awesome way to bring generations together?
Want to upgrade your recipes with Kraft Peanut Butter? Visit www.sticktogether.ca for more delicious and easy recipes.
Stay tuned for the next recipe using Kraft Peanut Butter. I will be sharing another yummy one as well as a chance to win a Kraft Peanut Butter grand prize!
While you’re waiting for my next delicious Kraft Peanut Butter recipe, tell me about your favorite way to use peanut butter to bring a favorite recipe to life.
Although this post has been generously sponsored by Kraft Heinz Canada ULC , the opinions and language are my own.