How to Make Baby Food
- Wash hands and any equipment thoroughly.
- Scrub and peel food.
- Boil water in a pan.
- Add fruits, vegetables, and/or other ingredients to boiling water.
- As everything is boiling, the ingredients should be poked with a fork. If the fork goes through without problems, everything can be removed from the pan. They are done.
- Puree ingredients using a blender or food processor.
- Serve to baby or store for later use.
How to Store Baby Food
- Place pureed foods into ice cube tray
- Once the food is frozen solid, remove and place inside sealed plastic bags.
- Food can be reheated using the microwave, or by running the bag under hot water.
Ami Riley is a mother of two, a personal finance consultant, and a content contributor for companies offering consumers credit cards for bad credit situations they may have temporarily experienced.