Looking for a refreshing frozen dessert recipe for Canada Day? Our Strawberry Peach Pops aren’t just incredibly delicious for kids, they’re so classy that even the grown-ups will love them! The best part? You only need four ingredients to make them! Or maybe the best part is that they’re made with fruit, so they’re healthier than serving gobs of ice-cream! Honestly, they’re so good, everything about them is “the best part!” Ready to see how easy they are to make? Let’s go!
Frozen Dessert Recipe for Canada Day: Strawberry Peach Pops
- 2 cups chopped strawberries
- 2 medium peaches- pitted and skin removed
- 3 tablespoons agave
- 6 tablespoons lemon water
How to make this easy Canada Day recipe:
Affiliate links included below.
- Peel and pit the peaches
- Dice Peaches into small bits
- Puree 11/2 cups of peaches and strawberries with lemon water and agave all at once
- Add bits of Peach and strawberry into frozen pop forms (I like the Tovolo Groovy molds!)
- Pour mixture into to the top in the frozen pop forms
- Freeze for 4-6 hours or until frozen.
Obviously, you’ll want to keep these Strawberry Peach pops in the freezer until it’s time to serve them! You can also try adding different fruits for more variety. For example, make half with strawberry and half with blueberry! Raspberries are another great option. Basically, anything that goes well with peaches.
Looking for more great delicious frozen dessert recipes? Try our homemade Jello ice pops! Plus, serve our lime water to quench your guests’ thirst while they’re waiting for the dessert round! All of these recipes are made with real fruit or fruit juice, making them healthier alternatives to the sugary sweets and soda that we usually find at barbecues.
Do you have a favorite frozen dessert recipe for Canada Day? Tell us about it in the comments!