Start a new food tradition this year without sacrificing your favorites with these 32 unbelievably good Thanksgiving appetizer recipes! Check them out!
There is nothing wrong with a great dish served year after year on the Thanksgiving table, it is the epitome of family holiday food traditions. Be it Auntie Grandma’s sweet potato pie or a green bean casserole recipe from the back of the can-they have a place at the table! But every year it’s fun to also introduce a new dish or two to the family table. Appetizers are a great place to start introducing new food traditions. I have gathered up 32 Unbelievably Good Thanksgiving Appetizer Recipes for you to choose from, start something new with one of these tasty starters!
32 Unbelievably Good Thanksgiving Appetizer Recipes
- Bacon Wrapped Asparagus- Even if you have to skip the rolls and mashed potatoes you can enjoy a Keto Thanksgiving nibbling on these! Get the recipe.
- Pomegranate Guacamole- Try a colorful twist on an appetizer that is anything but basic and boring. Get the recipe.
- Sweet Potato & Candied Pecan Bruschetta-No boring app here, shake up traditional bruschetta. Get the recipe.
- Antipasto Kebabs-Simple and light antipasto is a great starter for a big meal. Get the recipe.
- Oven Roasted Basil Parmesan Tomatoes- Get the recipe.
- Spicy Poppin Shrimp- Shrimp is not a traditional Thanksgiving food but I bet this one gets rave reviews! Get the recipe.
- Rosemary Sea Salt Crackers- Move over grocery store butter crackers, these homemade herb crackers are gonna be in hot demand. Get the recipe.
- Pumpkin Pie Cheese Crackers- I can’t get over how adorable these mini pumpkin pies are, or that fact that they are not actually pie. Get the recipe.
- Air Fryer Mini Courgette Fritter Bites- Light on fat but not on flavor, these are crisp and flour free. Get the recipe.
- Cranberry & Goat Cheese Crostini-The traditional fall flavor of cranberry gets a twist when mixed with the fresh tartness of goat cheese. Get the recipe.
- Cornmeal Crusted Fried Green Tomatoes- Y’all if you haven’t had fried green tomatoes you have to try these, so good. Get the recipe.
- Garlic Sweet Pea Pesto Appetizers- A fresh different flavor that won’t leave you full when the turkey arrives. Get the recipe.
- Bacon Cheddar Sausage Balls- Double the meat, double the delicious flavor. Get the recipe.
- Feta Pepper Spinach Cups– Crunchy and creamy, loaded with veggie goodness these portable treats will be gone before the gravy hits the table. Get the recipe.
- Pumpkin Pie Snack Bites-Enjoy your pumpkin pie before dinner and after. Get the recipe.
- Cauliflower Cheese Tater Tots- Not the kind of tots you serve your, well, tots. Get the recipe.
- Asparagus Gruyere Tart- Bring a little fancy to your turkey day with an elegant Asparagus Gruyere Tart appetizer. Get the recipe.
- Cranberry Salsa Dip- Not your momma’s salsa, this one has a sweet and savory flavor profile that begs to be dipped. Get the recipe.
- Best Deviled Egg Recipe- Sometimes the traditional appetizers with a fresh take are the ones that wow the crowd. Get the recipe.
- Honey Glazed Cauliflower Bites- I doubt it will be hard to get anyone to eat their veggies when they look like this. Get the recipe.
- Spicy Thai Bites- Let your tastebuds travel right out of the country. Get the recipe.
- Savory Pumpkin Hummus- Start with pumpkin instead of just ending with it. Get the recipe.
- Ham & Cheese Roll ups- Glazed with a dijon butter, um, yes please! Get the recipe.
- Cold Crab Dip- Little sweet pepper boats act like a spoon to get this goodness in your mouth. Get the recipe.
- Tuscan Herb, Hummus, Prosciutto, Goat Cheese Pinwheels- A mouthful to say and a tasty mouthful to tide you over till the big meal. Get the recipe.
- Grilled Peppers Hors D’oeuvres- Caramelized peppers and onions on top of a crisp toasted bite is the recipe for a winner. Get the recipe.
- Peach Basil and Bacon Baked Brie- Gooey delicious cheese is a winner every.single.time. Get the recipe. //i1109.photobucket.com/albums/h430/OurFamilyWorld/Recipes/2017%20Roundups%20Jody/Thanksgiving%20Appetizers/27-just-for-you-410x1024_zpsyrtsfyhw.png
- Pumpkin Cream Cheese Pecan Appetizers- It’s like dessert before your meal. Get the recipe.
- Ricotta & Mango Chutney Stuffed Dates- Flavor stuffed inside flavor, you can’t lose with this much variety. Get the recipe.
- 7 Layer Black Bean Dip- A party staple that never gets old. Get the recipe.
- Sweet Potato Casserole Bites- Sweet Potato Casserole is one of my favorite holiday dishes, I love this new way to enjoy it. Get the recipe.
- Cranberry Meatballs- You just know these are gonna be delicious, right? Get the recipe.
With so many delicious Thanksgiving appetizer recipes, the hardest thing is picking which to serve to your guests this year!
Do you have any favorite Thanksgiving appetizers? Do you stick with the same recipes every year or try something new each time? Share your thoughts below!