This holiday recipes post is brought to you by Riddle. All opinions are our own.
Ready for the holidays? I know I am! It’s my favorite time of the year! What I’m not ready for, though, is the cooking. I needed a little inspiration to step outside the usual holiday fare, so I pored over our recipe section to come up with my favorite drool-worthy holiday recipes. Olfa is the culinary genius here, I just picked the ones that made me want to drool! Take a look!
Make easy & fun lists with Riddle
I used Riddle to make our list of holiday recipes. It’s a cool new way to make lists, quizzes and other fun content for your site, your friends or just because. You can embed the hottest premade lists or make your own, like I did. A couple tips if you make your own:
- Drag and drop to upload your pictures. This is where I got a little stuck at first. I couldn’t figure out how to get our pictures into the Riddle list. It said, “drop your media anywhere,” so I kept dragging pictures from our holiday recipes to the platform. Nope. Not how it works. You need to drag them from a folder on your computer. So create a folder of all the pictures you want to use, THEN drag them into the list.
- Crop BEFORE uploading. You want to zoom in on your subject and crop that picture before you upload, otherwise you’ll end up with the top of the picture as the main view.
- Go big or go home. Use those big, beautiful images that you (hopefully) have stored on your hard drive, not the smaller edited versions. Hi-res just looks so much better in Riddle.
- Keep it simple, sweetie. Keep the descriptions simple and let the pictures speak for themselves. SO hard for me, since I’m a very verbose person. I’m pretty sure even my short descriptions are still too long. What do you think?
- Have fun! I am totally in love with Riddle as a great blogging tool, but I’m just as much in love with it as a new form of entertainment. I can’t wait to spend more time checking out other lists and taking fun quizzes!
What types of Top Ten Lists or quizzes would you love to make with Riddle?
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Riddle. The opinions and text are all mine.