As a family, we go through fits when it comes to what we like or prefer in the kitchen. Lately, we’ve been back on board with a stricter healthy diet. It’s summertime so we have access to TONS of fresh, homegrown produce from our garden, and the beautiful weather just makes me want to do better in the kitchen. We all feel a lot better in the summer, and we need great healthy food to fuel all of our summer activities. One of the ways we make that happen is with affordable organic options from Nature’s Promise® and Giant grocery stores.
Affordable Organic Options with Nature’s Promise® and Giant
I’m sure I don’t have to tell you how or why organic foods have become more popular lately. Personally, I like that Nature’s Promise® products are organic, natural, and free from any non-essential ingredients. Food in its natural form is perfect. When I’m cooking with homegrown ingredients from our garden, I like knowing that the products I’m adding to that dish are as close as they can be to homegrown as well. I love that Giant offers these Nature’s Promise® products so that I can feed my family amazing food that I’m proud of and happy to serve, without blowing my entire grocery budget! When it comes down to it, additives are just unnecessary chemicals; I love that Nature’s Promise® products are free from artificial colors, preservatives, and flavors.
Today I’m excited to share with you a great recipe that is one of our favorites during the summer months. We love planting a garden as do many of our neighbors. We can trade around and get some of the best produce from right here in our local neighborhood, grown with our own two hands! It’s an awesome feeling and Nature’s Promise® products are the perfect companion to the veggies we pick from the backyard.
Teriyaki Chicken and Spiralized Veggie Stir-Fry Recipe
- 2 Large Yellow Onions
- 2 Medium Sized Zucchini
- 2 Small Yams / Sweet Potatoes
- 1 Package of Individually Packaged Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts from Nature’s Promise®
- 1 Bottle Teriyaki Sesame Marinade from Nature’s Promise®
- 1 Bag White Rice from Nature’s Promise®
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Cut 4-6 chicken breasts into bite sized chunks. Place in a frying pan with enough marinade to cover the bottom of the pan with chicken.
- Cook chicken to temperature, ensuring that all pieces are fully cooked, and then set aside.
- Prepare rice according to package (make sure you cook enough for everyone) and adjust the recipe accordingly.
- While rice is cooking, spiralize your veggies. If you don’t have a spiralizer (that’s a shame, they’re super fun) you can simply slice all your veggies thinly or in strips, however you prefer.
- Place veggies in a pan with a small amount of Nature’s Promise® marinade, a pinch of salt, and a few shakes of pepper. Saute until vegetables are tender but be careful not to overcook.
- Once veggies are tender add in your chicken and mix.
- Serve rice and stir-fry separately or together, however your family prefers!
This recipe is very easy and takes no time at all to prepare. It’s a meal that I feel great about serving to my family because it is made with amazing ingredients. If I needed any more motivation than that…it’s about as inexpensive as you can get for a home cooked meal that is healthy, nutritious, and prepared with natural, organic, free from additives ingredients! Another great thing about this meal is that I get requests for it! I’d like to think that’s a win, anytime I can get my family eating meals made with wholesome, natural ingredients, I’m happy.
Ready to start shopping? Load Offers for Nature’s Promise Products To Your Giant Card Here! They’ll be waiting for you when you check out! Using mobile? Click here to load offers.