As much as I love cooking and trying new products, I don’t like spending hours in the kitchen. I am always looking for quick and convenient recipes! That’s why I am a huge fan of Stir-Fry recipes ! You chop veggies, add some meat, a delicious sauce and your dinner is ready in about 30 minutes! The secret of a delicious stir fry is the seasoning! When I was offered the opportunity to try the new Club House’s Flavourful Recipe Mixes, I was eager to put them to the test!
Thanks to Mom Central Canada, I received 3 packets of each of the 6 Club House Flavourful Recipe Mixes as well as a month of mixes!
As soon as I received this treasure package, I started looking for recipes and stir fry ones to prepare. On the back of each Club House Recipe mix, you will find a recipe. You can also visit Club House website for a list of additional recipes! Since I had beef in the fridge, I decided to prepare a Lemon Ginger Beef Stir-fry!
Ingredients for the Lemon Ginger Beef Stir-Fry
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) vegetable oil
- 1 lb (500 g) boneless beef, cut into thin strips. I used less than a pound of beef cut into cubes!
- 1 pkg (28 g) Club House Lemon Ginger Beef Stir-fry Flavourful Recipe Mix
- 1 carrot that I sliced into a thin diagnoal
- The original recipe required brocoli florets but I didn’t have on hand. I used mushrooms. The kids love mushrooms in the stir fry
- 1 pepper sliced. You can use green or red bell.
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) Corn Starch
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) soy sauce. I used a sauce that is low in sodium!
- 1 cup (250 mL) water
Directions to prepare the Lemon Ginger Beef Stir-Fry
- Heat oil in large skillet over med-hi heat. Add beef and stir-fry 3 minutes. I usually stir-fry until it is brown!
- Add seasoning and vegetables. Stir-fry until tender-crisp, 5-7 minutes.
- Stir together corn starch and soy sauce. Add to pan with water.
- Stir-fry 1-2 minutes or until sauce is thickened.
I served over white rice. You can also serve over noodles.
I have to share this with you! I don’t know about you but when I cook, kids are always around me in the kitchen! It’s hard to concentrate! When it was the time to add the seasoning, I put ALL the mix in the beef stir fry! But the trick is that the mix is a ginger one. Ginger = Spicy!! And yes!! The recipe was a bit spicy for my little ones! But when I mixed it with the rice, it was perfect for them. My husband and I love spicy recipes and we just loved it!!
Final thoughts: This beef stir-fry is a delicious, delectable recipe! The Club House Flavourful mix is a huge addition! It adds spice and such delectable flavor to the beef and veggies! This beef stir-fry is so easy to make that I prepared it again! This time, I used half of the mix and the kids enjoyed every bit!
Thanksgiving Contest: Club House is starting the Thanksgiving season off with an online contest. You can enter to win $1 000! Check Club House.ca in the coming weeks for details.
Readers’s Giveaway: One Canadian reader will win a $50 Gift card as well as Club House Prize Pack.
The contest is over. Congrats to Eva Mitton
Disclosure – I am participating in the Club House Flavourful Recipe Mixes Blog Tour by Mom Central Canada on behalf of McCormick. I received compensation as a thank you for participating and for sharing my honest opinion.