Finding unique Valentine’s Day gifts for him is always a bit of a challenge. Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered! We’re sharing our top 11 ideas that he’ll absolutely love! Let’s check them out!
Whether it is your boyfriend, husband, dad, brother, grandfather or uncle, you probably know by now that buying gifts for men can be tough, to say the least. Many times, we end up giving them a gift that they either don’t like or can’t really use. Well, you aren’t going to have that problem this Valentine’s Day. Here are some great Valentine’s Day gifts that he will love and can use too!
Unique Valentine’s Day Gifts for Him
Affiliate links included below. If you make a purchase through these links, we earn a small commission at no extra charge to you. Thank you for your support!
1. Monogrammed Genuine Leather Wallet– It seems like most men always need a new wallet, doesn’t it? This stylish wallet is crafted from genuine leather and it can be personalized with his initials.
2. Monogrammed Suede Moccasin Slippers– These warm and cozy slippers, from Lands’ End, will keep his feet warm on those cold, winter nights. These slippers feature a foam-padded footbed and come in 5 colors- Arctic Gray, Black, Classic Navy, Dark Coriander and Pine.
3. Plaid Flannel Neck/Back Aromatherapy Wrap– Men work hard, so this aromatherapy wrap is the perfect Valentine’s Day for him! This herbal wrap, from Herbal Concepts, is filled with 12 aromatic herbs, including Chamomile, Peppermint, Valerian Root and White Willow!
4. Bamboo Wireless Keyboard & Mouse– This bamboo keyboard and mouse combo will help to keep his office environment feel cozy, personal and unique. Both pieces, from West Elm, are made from 100% natural bamboo. And for an added bonus, the keyboard and mouse are completely wireless, so no cords are needed!
5. Classic Grand Retro Candy Gift Box– Who doesn’t love retro candy? Retro candy takes you back to your childhood days! This candy gift box features over 4 pounds of nostalgic candies, including favorites like Bit-O-Honey, Laffy Taffy, Red Hots and Tootsie Pops.
6. Mario Batali Italian Grill Cookbook– This 256-page hardcover Italian grilling cookbook is authored by world-renowned chef, Mario Batali. Most men love to cook on the grill, so this is definitely a must-have cookbook for Italian grilling, with its 80 delicious recipes and full-color photos.
7. Hybrid Electric Trimmer & Shaver– This revolutionary trimmer and shaver, from Philips Norelco, is designed to edge, shave and trim hair of any length. It is designed for wet or dry use and is rechargeable.
8. Black Leather Classic Watch– This stylish, Emporio Armani watch is ideal for long work days or weekend lounging at home. Featuring chronograph detail and Roman numeral dials, this classic piece will never go out of style!
9. Long Cashmere Winter Scarf- Men will love the stylish look and the warmth of this high-quality cashmere scarf. The great thing about cashmere is that it is known for its fine texture, softness and strength. The scarf is available in an array of colors, such as Black, Navy and Wine Red.
10. Sweethearts Photo Collage Frame– This exclusive design, from the Personalization Mall, measures 27-inches long and 7-inches high. This photo collage frame allows you and your sweetheart to not only capture your special moments, but preserve them as well. The frame can be personalized with both of your first names.
11. GIANTMicrobes Large Heart Organ Plush– Think plush toys don’t belong on a list of Valentine’s Day gifts for him? Then you haven’t checked out GIANTmicrobes! This XL plush is literally heart-shaped, and he comes with friends! Minis include red blood cell, white blood cell, platelet, and plasma.
These are just a few of our favorite unique Valentine’s Day gifts for him. You know your guy better than anyone, so as long as you’re gifting from the heart, he’ll love whatever you come up with. My favorite from this list? The GIANTmicrobes plush! It’s such a fun idea!