If you’re looking for the perfect time to share your big news, you can’t get any better than THE day made for moms!
Today, we’re sharing some of our favorite pregnancy announcement ideas for Mother’s Day!
Let’s check them out!
Sharing the news that you’re going to be a mother on the day created especially for mothers is pretty much as good as it gets!
Here are some great ways to announce your pregnancy on Mother’s Day!
Pregnancy Announcement Ideas for Mother’s Day
Affiliate links included below. If you make a purchase through these links, we earn a small commission at no extra charge to you. Thank you for your support!
1. Mother’s Day Pregnancy Announcement Cards
You can either make your own or buy custom-made cards from Etsy. Here are some cute ideas!
- Chalking It Up Boards has this Mother’s Day Pregnancy Announcement Card, with the wording- “Mother’s Day is Here. A New Chapter Will Start. Our Family is Growing by Two Feet and One Heart.”
- Fanster Design features this Mother’s Day Pregnancy Reveal Card, with the wording- “This Mother’s Day We’re Excited to Say We Have a Little Baby on the Way.”
- Personalized Chalk has this Mother’s Day Pregnancy Announcement Chalkboard Poster, with the wording- “This Mother’s Day Mommy Has Two Reasons to Celebrate!”
- Studio Twenty-Nine features this Mother’s Day Pregnancy Announcement Printable Card, with the wording- “Happy Mother’s Day to Me Because I’m a Mommy to Be!”
You can also take your own picture and turn it into a card on Shutterfly! Here’s an idea:
Use your ultrasound to make a card for the “grandma to be” and watch her figure out what it means! This is perfect if you’re expecting her first grandchild!
2. Desserts and Treats
Dessert and treats are a unique Mother’s Day idea to announce your pregnancy to family and friends. Here are a few ideas:
- Decorate sugar cookies with your announcement. It’s easier than you might think. Just ice them with white icing, let it dry, then use an edible marker to write your message.
- Little Prince Cookies features these Pregnancy Announcement Sprinkle Cookies. These are 24 cookies, including 6 calendars, 6 medium hearts, 4 large hearts, 4 rattles and 4 onesies.
- Want to announce your baby’s gender? Make our raspberry Mother’s Day cupcakes for a girl! For a boy, use the same recipe but make it with blueberry frosting!
- Custom fortune cookies! Make your own, or buy them on Amazon.
- Use fondant and icing to spell out “We’re having a baby” on homemade cupcakes!
3. Mother’s Day Pregnancy Announcement Gifts
Gifts always make a memorable pregnancy announcement and Mother’s Day is the ideal time to give a gift!
Necklace or Bracelet
A necklace or bracelet with your ultrasound image is a unique gift idea for announcing your pregnancy!
- Little Gem Girl on Amazon Handmade has this Ultrasound Photo Necklace in multiple styles and metals.
- Amazon Handmade also has this adorable “Coming Soon” necklace with a tarnish-free chain! You can also get it made as a keychain.
- I am in love with this personalized necklace for grandmothers-to-be from StanleyWinked on Amazon! Isn’t it gorgeous?
- Art by Dustii has this 9” by 12” Ultrasound Painting, which is done on a flat panel canvas, using acrylic paints.
- Beats by Jenn features this 16” by 20” Baby’s Heartbeat Painting in your choice of 14 different color combinations.
4. Picture frames
Here’s one of the easiest pregnancy announcement ideas for Mother’s Day that you can keep long after the holiday:
Using a frame, add your baby ultrasound photo. Then, hang the frame in your living room and as family and friends gather at your house for Mother’s Day, watch to see who will be the first to notice the picture frame.
Wearing a t-shirt to announce your pregnancy on Mother’s Day is a fun idea!
- Amazon features this Maternity Fun T-Shirt, with the wording- “Napping for Two.” This 100% cotton t-shirt comes in 4 different colors- baby blue, lemon, silver and slate.
- I love this one! It says “Baby Loading, Please Wait.” This 100% ring spun cotton jersey is available in 4 different colors- black, charcoal, coral and navy.
- Amazon features this Maternity Pregnancy Shirt, with the wording- “Coming Soon.” This 97% cotton, 3% spandex t-shirt comes in black.
- Amazon has this Funny Pregnancy T-Shirt, with the wording- “Baby on Board.” This 100% cotton t-shirt is available in 5 different colors- asphalt, baby blue, black, navy and royal blue.
Whichever pregnancy announcement ideas for Mother’s Day you choose, your family and friends are going to be SO excited by your big news!
Don’t forget to pick up a nice Mother’s Day gift for yourself! After all, it is your first chance to celebrate the holiday!