This post brought to you by TruMoo. All opinions are 100% mine.
Get ready for all those fun Halloween parties with a delicious Orange Scream Halloween cupcakes recipe starring TruMoo Orange Scream Milk! TruMoo is a favorite in our house. My son absolutely loves their chocolate milk in particular. He’s always been a big milk drinker. It’s the first thing he asks for in the morning and the last thing he drinks before he brushes his teeth at bedtime. I love that he’s so into milk! I also love giving him TruMoo because their milk is pure from trusted dairies. It’s free of artificial growth hormones and HFCS.
Our TruMoo Orange Scream Halloween cupcakes are fast and easy to make. In fact, prep time took less than 15 minutes! The longest part is waiting for them to cool down enough to frost them. The Orange Scream milk gives them a nice hint of orange cream flavor without being overpowering.
Orange Scream Halloween Cupcakes Recipe
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter
- 1 and 3/4 cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 and 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 2 and 1/2 cups flour
- 1 1/4 cup TruMoo Orange Scream Milk
How to Make:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and stir until smooth
- Pour batter into cute Halloween cupcake liners
- Bake for 17-21 minutes. Check after 15 minutes, though. Ours were done right around the 17-minute mark. Baking time varies depending on your oven. They should look fluffy and very slightly golden around the edges, like this:
- 1 lb confectioner’s sugar
- 1/2 cup + 2 tbs. half and half
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- a few drops of red and yellow food coloring (to make orange, unless you happen to have orange food coloring on hand)
Just whip the ingredients together until smooth, then ice your cupcakes when they’re cool. Also, if you want a thicker frosting, use a little less half and half. Since this frosting recipe is so sugary, I only spread a thin layer on each cupcake, then added sprinkles for decoration. These Orange Scream Halloween cupcakes are perfect for your Halloween parties! I suggest serving them with delicious, cold TruMoo Chocolate Milk in fun Halloween glasses!
Head to your local grocery store and pick up TruMoo Orange Scream before it’s gone! Be sure to visit their website for more delicious TruMoo Halloween recipes. Join their community of fans on the TruMoo Facebook Page and follow TruMoo on Pinterest for more fun recipes!
Have you tried the limited-edition TruMoo Orange Scream milk yet? What is your favorite seasonal flavor of TruMoo?