Need a great Father’s Day laugh? Check out these 29 hilarious tweets from dads that will totally crack you up! Like motherhood, fatherhood definitely comes with its up and downs. Dads have a spectacular way of turning the downs into comedic gold. These funny tweets prove that dad definitely has a major sense of humor and can laugh at himself when things go awry! Check them out!
Top 10 Funny Tweets from Dads
1. When you’re a dad, and the kid is nearby, it’s always the kids fault.
Happy Father's Day. Hold that flashlight steady so he can find that screw you made him drop.
— Alex Baze (@bazecraze) June 21, 2015
2. This is too true, especially for older dads!
A thoughtful way to honor your dad on Father's Day is to post a picture of him on a social media site that he doesn't know how to use.
— The Volatile Mermaid (@OhNoSheTwitnt) June 21, 2015
3. This is so relatable! How many times have you paid for your own gift, only to not like it?
Being a father is thankless except for one day a year when a child gives you a bad tie you paid for. Happy Father's Day.
— Mike Birbiglia (@birbigs) June 16, 2013
4. It’s always dad who is worried about letting all the cold air out.
Happy Father's day to all the dads out there trying to keep the front door closed so u don't AIR CONDITION THE WHOLE NEIGHBORHOOD. COME ON
— Reverend Scott (@Reverend_Scott) June 21, 2015
5. The best Father’s Day gift is leaving him with the kids while you go out and enjoy yourself! Kidding…sort of!
So I rolled over to wish Mrs H happy Mother's Day. Empty pillow. Oh yeah, she's at her wine retreat – #happyfathersday
— Mark Holland (@FlandersPie) March 26, 2017
6. Father’s Day is never complete without some Star Wars humor. Take it to the extreme! It’s your day.
Since today is Father's Day, I am picking up my kids' calls with "I am your father" complete with ominous tone.
— Ahmad Izham Omar (@AhmadIzhamOmar) June 19, 2016
7. Agreed! Dads only remember because we tell them, and because of the cool Father’s Day deals.
If we all shut up about it, dads wouldn't even remember it's Father's Day and we could totally get out of having to do it.
— Stephanie McMaster (@Smethanie) May 21, 2014
8. Shopping for dads is hard! At least he’s not appreciating something unique this year.
Tomorrow's Father's Day. I bet the kid gets me another vest.
— Dad Han Solo (@GetOffMyHan) June 19, 2016
9. No gift needed. Sometimes the best gift is showing dad that you actually took his advice.
10. Dads have the same struggles as moms! What good is Father’s Day if your child can’t join you?
— Large (@large024) April 24, 2017
More hilarious dad tweets we love!
Let’s keep the fun going! Here are 19 more hilarious tweets from dad!
11. “I accidentally dripped some mustard on my newborn daughter’s forehead and long story short a nurse just walked in and saw me lick the baby” James Breakwell @XplodingUnicorn
I accidentally dripped some mustard on my newborn daughter’s forehead and long story short a nurse just walked in and saw me lick the baby.
— James Breakwell, Exploding Unicorn (@XplodingUnicorn) November 10, 2015
12. “Parents: don’t give your child the answers to his homework. He needs to learn on his own that you don’t know what you’re talking about”. Cinco de Meh @TheAlexNevil
13. “do a golf swing at some point during every conversation so that people know you’re a dad.” Grant Tanaka @GrantTanaka
14. “I wear a clown mask to sleep in case one of my kids has a nightmare and comes to sleep in our bed.” Abe Yospe @Cheeseboy22
15. “I’m at my parenting best when I randomly yell out “be careful” every few minutes without looking up from my phone.” Dad and Buried @DadsndBuried
16. “I’m teaching my daughter that the sun goes down each night because it’s mad at her. Probably gonna write a book on parenting at some point.” Ryan Reynolds @VancityReynolds
I'm teaching my daughter that the sun goes down each night because it's mad at her. Probably gonna write a book on parenting at some point.
— Ryan Reynolds (@VancityReynolds) June 5, 2015
17. “Alright, who switched out my 5yo’s Star Wars gummy vitamins for ones that are exactly the same but apparently “TOO SPICY”?!?” Brent Almon @DesignerDaddy
18. “Of course I talk in my sleep. I have twin 5yos, I answer most of their questions while I’m still asleep.” Robert Knopp @FatherWithTwins
19. “There should be a children’s song “If you’re happy and you know it, keep it to yourself and let your Dad sleep.”” Jim Gaffigan @JimGaffican
20. “I know you’re my people if I hear you humming the Paw Patrol theme song then catch you trying to aggressively shake it out of your head.” Mike Reynolds @EverydayGirlDad
21. “My kid just flushed her socks down the toilet because “dirty stuff goes there.” Sound logic, questionable execution.” Doyin Richards @daddydoinwork
My kid just flushed her socks down the toilet because "dirty stuff goes there."
Sound logic, questionable execution.
— Doyin Richards (@daddydoinwork) November 11, 2015
22. “Does @Amazon deliver naps?” Dad And Buried @DadAndBuried
23. “4-year-old: In kindergarten, will I always have to do my homework? Me: Always. 4: Even if I get eaten by sharks? Me: *nods solemnly*” James Breakwell @XplodingUnicorn
24. “I want to love something as much as my son loves raisins and trains.” Lin-Manuel Miranda
I want to love something as much as my son loves raisins and trains.
— Lin-Manuel Miranda (@Lin_Manuel) April 9, 2016
25. “5yo daughter going on play date to cinema… with a boy! Need 2 sit him down and find out his intentions #interrogation#raisingdaughters.” dad tweets @dad_tweets_
26. “(5:45AM in a harsh whisper) Daddy, don’t worry, you can sleep. I’m making my own breakfast. How do you turn on the oven? Me: I’m up” Simon Holland @simoncholland
27. “Just texted my daughter: “You are at school and I am hanging out having fun. HA HA HA!!!” I am an awesome father.” Michael Ian Black @MichaelIanBlack
28. “When my kids and I have a water fight it still takes me at least two full minutes to remember to not ruthlessly dominate” Andy Richter @Andy Richter
29. “5: Daddy can I tell you a secret? Me: sure thing buddy 5: *grabs my face and whispers* I just pooped and didn’t wash my hands.” Daddy Jew @DaddyJew