This post is sponsored by Bays English Muffins. All opinions are our own.
I love the holiday season. Like capital LOVE, loading up the DVR with Christmas movies, playing carols in the car love it. The only thing I don’t love is the pressure to fit as much holly jolly into just one month as humanely possible and still find time for my regular year-round responsibilities, like feeding my family! That’s where Bays English Muffins come to the rescue. I’m sharing a few of my favorite ways to enjoy them. Plus, don’t miss the amazing Jingle All the Bays holiday sweepstakes, where you can win fabulous gift cards to help you with the other major aspect of the holiday season: shopping for gifts!
5 Delicious Ways to Enjoy Bays English Muffins
1. Toasted with butter and fruit preserves: perfect for those crazy busy mornings when you need a quick and easy breakfast. I love it with blackberry preserves! The butter adds a salty aspect to the sweet.
2. Bays Classic French Toast: Did you know you could make French toast with English Muffins? So yummy! Watch the video to see how to make it!
3. Avocado Mango Smear with Pepitas: So much goodness happening here! This recipe is perfect for fueling up those marathon shopping sprees or for your teen’s pre-game snack!
4. Mattina Toscato: Egg sandwiches aren’t just for breakfast, especially when you add in a bit of red pepper, ham, and cheese! Grab this “anytime” recipe here!
5. Chocolate Chunk Cheesecake: Did you know that Bays English Muffins are also amazing in dessert recipes? I honestly never thought about them that way, but now I’m dying to try this recipe! Looks delish, right?
With so many delicious ways to enjoy Bays English Muffins, we’ve pretty much been living off them lately! After the huge Thanksgiving feast, no one really feels like cooking big meals. Check out their recipe page, I found so many new ways to eat them that I wouldn’t have even thought of!
There are four different varieties of Bays English Muffins to use in your recipes or with your favorite spreads: Original, Sourdough, Multi-Grain and Honey Wheat. Find them in your grocer’s refrigerated case next to the eggs – not in the bread aisle. Stock up on them to make your holidays special with some awesome new recipes!
Jingle All the Bays Holiday Sweepstakes
To make the holiday season even jollier, you can enter to win a $200 gift card every day between now and Christmas during the Jingle All the Bays English Muffin event. That will definitely help put a dent in your holiday shopping list! No purchase necessary. Enter between now and December 23, 2017 on the Bays Facebook page. They’re giving away a total of 30 gift cards! Official rules are at bays.com. Don’t forget to “LIKE” Bays’ Facebook page! Share some of your favorite creations with them or find new inspiration!