Need a few fun holiday gift ideas for elementary school students? We’re in love with these 10 top toys and games! Check them out!
I absolutely LOVE buying gifts for this age group! First, it seems like everything that was hot when I was young is back in, so there’s the whole nostalgia factor. Second, if you’re looking for a way to reclaim a piece of your own inner child, these are definitely the toys that are the most fun to play with! I used to look forward to watching my son open up his toys on Christmas morning so we could play with them all day long together. Play-Doh was always one of my favorites! Read on for our top ten holiday gift ideas for elementary school kids!
Top Holiday Gift Ideas for Elementary School Kids
Affiliate links included below. If you make a purchase through these links, we earn a small commission at no extra charge to you. Thank you for your support!
1. Disney Frozen Over-The-Ear Headphones with In-Line Mic– These Frozen headphones feature comfortable padded ear cushions, as well as a padded headband that can be adjusted. The in-line microphone allows kids to plug the headphones into their smartphone.
2. Easy Bake Ultimate Oven– This play oven will bring out the baker in every child. Besides the colorful oven, there is also a baking pan, chocolate chip cookie mix, cupcake pan, pan pusher, paper cupcake liners, pink frosting mix, rainbow sugar crystals, red velvet cake mix and recipe booklet included.
3. Fur Real Roaring Tyler, the Playful Tiger– This adorable plush will provide kids with hours of fun. The soft tiger plush roars when he hears kids roar and he also moves his ears, eyes, head, mouth and tail. Also, Tyler the Tiger features over 100 sounds and motions.
4.Kinetic Sand Castle Playset– Kinetic sand is made from sand and silicone oil and looks and feels like wet sand. This playset comes complete with 7 castle molds, 1 pound of blue kinetic sand and 1 pound of red kinetic sand.
5. Lite Brite Retro Style Magic Screen– This retro style screen allows kids to create art designs that light up. The Lite Brite comes with a white screen with black board, over 150 round pegs in 6 different colors, several templates and a storage tray.
6. Little Live Pets Snuggles My Dream Puppy– Snuggles is every child’s dream puppy. Snuggles features soft, synthetic fur and comes with a small milk bottle, an adoption certificate and an instruction manual. Kids will have fun feeding, hugging, petting and snuggling their dream puppy.
7. Magic School Bus Chemistry Lab– This chemistry lab has everything kids will need to explore the world of chemistry. They can create an array of projects like bubble sculptures, exploding volcanoes and sticky ice.
8. Nickelodeon Super Slimy Slime Kit– Kids will have a ball making their own slime with this slimy kit. Kids can make their choice of foaming, glittery, glowing, neon and scented slime. The kit features colorant pots, cups with lids, foam beads, glue, gold glitter, instructions, measuring cup, mixing bowls, slime activator, slime sticks and spoons.
9. Play-Doh Doctor Drill ‘N Fill Retro Pack– This dentist themed Play-Doh pack provides kids with hours of silly activities. Included in the set is 5 cans of Play-Doh, drill, roller, tooth mold, toothbrush, tweezers and instructions.
10. Spirograph Deluxe Design Set– This 45-piece Spirograph set has everything kids need to draw awesome spiraling artwork. The kit includes a storage case that is filled with design paper, guide book, pens, rack, rings, Spiro-putty and wheels.
Recognize anything from your own youth? Like I said, everything old is new again! I love seeing all my favorite toys coming back into style, how about you? Got younger kids? Check out our favorite gift ideas for toddlers!