Tis the season for family travel! We have some travel tips today that will make your life MUCH easier: 6 must-have travel accessories. Sure, you remember the suitcase, the stunning holiday outfit, even the gifts for little cousin Johnny. Those are all necessary for your arrival, but these travel accessories are perfect for your actual trip. Check them out!
Holiday Travel Tips: 6 Travel Accessories You Absolutely NEED
This travel tips post contains affiliate links. Thanks for your support!
- Water: We can’t kick of travel tips without telling you how important it is to stay hydrated! I don’t know about you, but sometimes plain water gets boring. Flavored water is a little too sweet, though. I really love this Water Infuser! Throw in s0me lemons, limes or your favorite berries, then take it on the go. It’s naturally flavored water that’s delicious and good for you!
- Noise canceling headphones: Enjoy music in comfort with Bose QuietComfort 25 headphones. Â Music sounds deep, powerful and balanced while outside sounds are blocked out. With their sleek design and lightweight around-ear fit, they can be worn all day long and are easy to fit in a carry-on.
- Therapeutic eye mask: Stay relaxed during holiday travel using Earth TherapeuticsÂ Â eye mask to sleep peacefully. The form fitting REM sleep mask contours to eyes for pressure free relaxation by molding away from eyes and lashes instead of pressing up against them. The mask allows relaxed eye movement and visual stimuli while blocking out distracting light, allowing for an easy sleep in a car or plane. You can also make your own eye mask with our tutorial!
- Portable power bank external charger:Â Donâ€™t let the stress of a dying cell phone or laptop ruin a long trip. Charge electronics in a car, train or plane with the Omaker BrilliantÂ . The power bank is packed with a large 4600 mAh battery bank and high output charging which can simultaneously charge two devices at the same time.
- Packing cubes: Pack smarter this year with Eagle Creekâ€™s Pack-It Specter Cube Set. Keep clothes organized without having to worry about the weight â€“ three ultra-lightweight silnylon cubes weigh less than 2.2 oz., come in a variety of fun colors and are stain and water-resistant.
- Portable UV Germ & Bacteria Sanitizer: Stay clean and healthy this season by sanitizing public areas including an airplane or car seat. Using ultra violet light to kill viruses, bacteria, dust mites and bed bugs, the SpectrolineUV-5D Degerm-Inator Portable Ultraviolet Sanitizer
is light weight, easy to use and battery operated.
Pack along these must-have travel accessories and your trip will go much smoother! Obviously, check current TSA restrictions if you’re flying. They do seem to change daily. All of these items are perfect for long road trips though!
Do you have any other great holiday travel tips to share? Tell us in the comments!