This post is brought to you by Church & Dwight. All opinions are our own
For most Canadians, the May Long Weekend is more than just a Monday off- it’s a time where fun in the sun and adventures reign! Time to get off the couches, the tablets and the tech and hit the great outdoors. Join in on the fun with a short adventurous family vacation that takes you on your own exciting adventure! Check out a few of our favorite ideas from our friends at Church & Dwight!
Adventurous Family Vacation Ideas for the May Long Weekend
- Go whale watching with The Vancouver Whale Watch! For 15 years, they’ve been offering adventurous families a chance of lifetime to get a peek at these majestic creatures in actions. So much better than watching them on TV!
- Take a walk on the wild side with the Wildlife Discovery Tour in Jasper, Alberta- the best place in the Canadian Rockies to see wildlife! Follow the super knowledgeable guides as you search for moose, elk, bear, mountain sheep, wolves and even eagles and loons!
- Venture over to The Forks, Winnipeg’s meeting place where the Red and Assiniboine Rivers meet. Whether it’s beautiful scenery, dining, shopping or entertainment, it’s a great place to check out with the family over the long weekend.
- Give white water rafting a spin at the River Run Rafting and Wilderness Resort in the Ottawa Valley–this family style raft trip is fun for adults as well as children of all ages.
- Hike the Cabot Trail on Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia. While you’re there, do a little kayaking or whale watching! Cabot Trail pretty much has it all, making it the perfect spot for the May Long Weekend.
When all that adventuring is over, you’ll need to get your family back into tip-top shape for the return to work and school in Tuesday! I don’t know about you, but adventures often leave me with bumps, bruises and aching muscles! Thankfully, Rub A535(tm) has us covered! Literally. Try the Maximum Strength Heating Cream so you can get fast pain relief.
Then, of course, there’s the mountain of dirty, grimy adventurers’ laundry! Use OxiClean(tm) to tackle that particular pain! It gets ot even the toughest dried-on stains, like grass and dirt. Plus it will get those whites back to being their vivid and bright white selves.
So whether you’re watching whales, going off in search of moose or just planning to enjoy some fresh air, spend the May Long Weekend outdoors on an adventurous family vacation and make some memories!
Do you take a short family vacation for the May Long Weekend? Where do you go?