This post is brought to you by Church & Dwight.
Spring is finally, finally, FINALLY here! Right? No more snow peeking around the corner? I mean, we did have a few last-minute storms, so who knows? We’re into the first full week of April, so I think it’s safe to say that spring has sprung. We all know that April showers bring May flowers, right? You know what else April showers bring? Dirt. Pollen. Mud. Muck. Blech!
Keep your home fresh and clean with Arm & Hammer!
Arm & Hammer has a lovely poem to capture both the beauty and the mess of April. It goes a little something like this:
April showers bring May flowers,
That is what they say.
But while we love the dewy air and spring fresh flowers,
Mud and dirt muck up our day.
Fortunately, Arm & Hammer also has solutions to he mud and dirt! Check out these great tips to save you money and keep your house clean!
- Get a little dirty playing in the garden? Keep your spring wardrobe fresh and clean by using Arm & Hammer(tm) Cold Water Liquid Laundry Detergent. It powers out dirt and odours in low temps with special agents in the detergent that actually trap soil in the wash water. That way, it rinses away and doesn’t redeposit itself on your clothes.
- Open the windows to the fresh spring air and let out the smell that Old Man Winter might have left in its wake. Clothes that have been tucked away are prone to powerful odours: fight the tough odours with Arm & Hammer(tm) Plus OxiClean(tm) Laundry Detergent, Fresh Scent. This formula, with deodorizing Arm & Hammer(tm) Baking Soda, neutralizes even the toughest odours, while OxiClean(tm) Dirt Fighters loosen and help lift up dirt.
Did you know that Arm & Hammer(tm) Baking Soda has over 101 uses around the home? Check out a few:
- With the pitter-patter of little muddy feet on the kitchen floor, your floor is bound to get dirty. Remove dirt and grime (without unwanted scratch marks) from no-wax and tile floors using 120 g Arm & Hammer(tm) Baking Soda in a bucket of warm water, then mop and rinse clean for a sparkling floor that everyone will adore.
- Have an athlete in your family with the case of the smelly gym bag? Sprinkle Arm & Hammer(tm) Baking Soda into the offending gym bag to deodorize and abracadabra — the odours are gone! For the Tiger Woods on your team, clean golf irons (without scratching them) with a baking soda paste (3 parts Arm & Hammer(tm) Baking Soda to 1 part water) and a brush. Rinse thoroughly and let dry.
- Plastic takeout containers smell like the last meal? Wash the containers in between uses with Arm & Hammer(tm) Baking Soda sprinkled on a clean damp sponge. Bon appétit!
Yes, April showers bring May flowers and loads of mud and dirt, but thankfully we have Arm & Hammer to get us through without feeling hurt! Hey, that wasn’t half bad! I’m not a poet. I’ll leave that to Arm & Hammer.
How do you deal with April showers and welcome the May flowers into your home?