This post is brought to you by Church & Dwight.
Spring is finally, finally, FINALLY here! Right? No more snow peeking around the corner? I mean, we did have a few last-minute storms, so who knows? We’re into the first full week of April, so I think it’s safe to say that spring has sprung. We all know that April showers bring May flowers, right? You know what else April showers bring? Dirt. Pollen. Mud. Muck. Blech!
Keep your home fresh and clean with Arm & Hammer!
Arm & Hammer has a lovely poem to capture both the beauty and the mess of April. It goes a little something like this:
April showers bring May flowers,
That is what they say.
But while we love the dewy air and spring fresh flowers,
Mud and dirt muck up our day.
Fortunately, Arm & Hammer also has solutions to he mud and dirt! Check out these great tips to save you money and keep your house clean!
- Get a little dirty playing in the garden? Keep your spring wardrobe fresh and clean by using Arm & Hammer(tm) Cold Water Liquid Laundry Detergent. It powers out dirt and odours in low temps with special agents in the detergent that actually trap soil in the wash water. That way, it rinses away and doesn’t redeposit itself on your clothes.
- Open the windows to the fresh spring air and let out the smell that Old Man Winter might have left in its wake. Clothes that have been tucked away are prone to powerful odours: fight the tough odours with Arm & Hammer(tm) Plus OxiClean(tm) Laundry Detergent, Fresh Scent. This formula, with deodorizing Arm & Hammer(tm) Baking Soda, neutralizes even the toughest odours, while OxiClean(tm) Dirt Fighters loosen and help lift up dirt.
Did you know that Arm & Hammer(tm) Baking Soda has over 101 uses around the home? Check out a few:
- With the pitter-patter of little muddy feet on the kitchen floor, your floor is bound to get dirty. Remove dirt and grime (without unwanted scratch marks) from no-wax and tile floors using 120 g Arm & Hammer(tm) Baking Soda in a bucket of warm water, then mop and rinse clean for a sparkling floor that everyone will adore.
- Have an athlete in your family with the case of the smelly gym bag? Sprinkle Arm & Hammer(tm) Baking Soda into the offending gym bag to deodorize and abracadabra — the odours are gone! For the Tiger Woods on your team, clean golf irons (without scratching them) with a baking soda paste (3 parts Arm & Hammer(tm) Baking Soda to 1 part water) and a brush. Rinse thoroughly and let dry.
- Plastic takeout containers smell like the last meal? Wash the containers in between uses with Arm & Hammer(tm) Baking Soda sprinkled on a clean damp sponge. Bon appétit!
Yes, April showers bring May flowers and loads of mud and dirt, but thankfully we have Arm & Hammer to get us through without feeling hurt! Hey, that wasn’t half bad! I’m not a poet. I’ll leave that to Arm & Hammer.
How do you deal with April showers and welcome the May flowers into your home?
18 thoughts on “April Showers Bring May Flowers…and Lots of Mud!”
Arm & Hammer products are by far the best.
I love Arm and Hammer baking soda! We use it all the time!
Arm & Hammer products are great,thanks for the ideas
We’ve been Arm & Hammer fans for quite sometime…..very reliable!
We use Arm & Hammer products all the time! We keep a box of their baking soda in our fridge to keep it smelling nice. We love the new scents of laundry detergents & the dryer sheets. I LOVE climbing into bed after my sheets were washed & dried with Arm & Hammer. It’s like lying in a meadow at spring time!!
Baking soda is definitely one of the most useful cleaning products
Arm & Hammer products are the best
I love using Arm & Hammer products . So many uses. I wish the April showers gets rid of the snow, so we can see some flowers in May.
Who knew there were so many uses for Baking Soda, I certainly didn’t. I do use it often though – cleaning out drains, absorbing smells etc. I’ll have to look into all these other uses.
Kids love puddles …. the muddier the better. Spring is the best season for them also. I use plenty of Arm & Hammer products especially during this time of the year. They are really good.
And dead grass too, I am always vacuuming the back porch. But that is okay, I am so happy spring is here. I love to be outdoors, but I am not a winter outdoorsy person. Bring on the mud!
My girl loves to jump around in muddy puddles….we also started cleaning up the garden and getting it ready for planting. Now THAT was muddy!!!!! Plenty or Arm & Hammer in the house for the clean up!
So much mud… and puddles for toddlers to jump in! But I let my little guy do it even though it means lots of laundry for me because I remember how much fun it was to play in puddles when I was a kid.
I have always liked the Arm and Hammer brand of laundry detergent. We buy it often. In fact, I think I need to to head to the store for more, especially with all the mud outside!
I haven’t used Arm and Hammer in awhile actually. I will look for it again. I know already my daughter comes home with her back splattered in mud. She takes her coat off and runs and the mud flings up and stains all her shirts. That’s a tough one to get out. I will look for this!
I love Arm and Hammer baking soda. It absorbs odors so well!
These are great ideas! I am so sick of the winter that I am welcoming the mud with open hands (as long as my cupboards are stocked up with Arm n Hammer products!!)
Arm & Hammer products are great, we use them all the time! Let the April showers begin!