Today we have another amazing giveaway for you, plus we’re sharing a few really great holiday tips from HGTV’s Sarah Baeumler to help you with all your decorating and guest prepping this season! Let’s check them out!
Holiday Tips from Sarah Baeumler
- Simplicity is key: When it comes to decorating, less is more! Over decorating is time-consuming and leaves your home feeling cluttered. A simple look will brighten your space and leave more room for mingling.
- Warm welcome: Start impressing your guests before they even walk in the door! Take your holiday colour scheme outdoors and set a welcoming mood with lavish greenery adorned with seasonal décor such as leaves and pine cones.
- Overnight guests: Soft white linens and duvets for your guests will make them feel like they’re staying at a luxurious hotel. Keep a basket with white towels and toiletry items they might have forgotten, like toothbrushes and toothpaste, for an added touch of elegance.
Prep & Clean Tips:
- Outdoor décor: To revive last year’s décor and keep it looking new, use OxiClean™ Versatile Stain Remover Powder. It’s the perfect solution to remove dirt, dust and grime from decorations that were sitting in storage or outside throughout the fall.
- Dress to impress: Don’t shy away from wearing your favourite party dress for fear of spills and stains. OxiClean™ Liquid Laundry Detergent keep your clothes looking vivid and bright and remove any dried-on stains the first time.
- Attack spills and stains: There’s always a risk of spills and stains at any social gathering. Be prepared for a spill to happen by mixing OxiClean™ Versatile Stain Remover Powder and warm water in a squeezable bottle before the party starts but make sure not to seal the bottle and to discard the mixture afterwards.
If you find stuck-on food, stains, or film and spots left behind, it’s not your dishwasher’s fault. Instead, try switching your dishwasher detergent!
OxiClean™, Canada’s #1 stain-fighting brand, offers a solution for those who have settled for poor dishwashing results, such as dirty dishes, clumps left in the dish cup, cloudy film on dishes, and the frustration of having to re-wash by hand.
How it Works
The high-efficiency formula in concentrated crystal form contains oxygen and high performance enzymes to eliminate the toughest stains, stuck-on foods, cloudy film and odours for clean and sparkling clear dishes.
- Breaks up and helps to eliminate baked and stuck-on food on dishes, silverware and pots
- Dissolves cloudy film on spots and glasses that some detergents leave behind
- Removes odours as it cleans leaving your dishwasher smelling fresh
- No more pre-washing or re-washing necessary
OxiClean™ 4X Extreme Power Crystals™ dishwasher detergent is available in two convenient resealable sizes to meet your lifestyle and dishwashing needs:
- OxiClean™ Extreme Power Crystals 42 PAK (756 g) Tub
- OxiClean™ Extreme Power Crystals 26 PAK (468 g) Pouch
- Available in Lemon Clean and French Clean Scent
Price: 42 PAK = $10.99, 26 PAK = $7.99
This fall entertaining-themed giveaway includes 5 tubs of OxiClean Extreme Power Crystals and 2 bottles of OxiClean 3-1 Dishwasher Booster to tackle all of your holiday dish messes! The giveaway has an estimated value of $175.
Enter below for your chance to win this awesome OxiClean gift basket giveaway! Open to Canada only, age of majority. Giveaway ends December 4th. Void where prohibited.
This post is brought to you by Church & Dwight.