This post is brought to you by Creative Labs.
Looking for a way to monitor everything from your baby to your pets anytime, anywhere and in vivid detail without spending a fortune? I’ve found your answer, or rather, it found me! We partnered with Creative Live! to share their Cam IP SmartHD Wi-Fi Home Video Monitoring Security Camera (phew, that’s a mouthful)! Even better, we’re giving away one of these cool monitoring cameras to one of you! Read on for all the details!
Remember when only super rich people on TV had security cameras throughout their house? They were these grainy, silent images that led back to a wall of television, usually monitored by a scary-looking security guard that always rolled up his dress sleeves. The average person maybe had a home security sticker on their front door to deter thieves. Not a system, mind you, just the sticker! As for video baby monitors, well they were either non-existent or so expensive that you’d need to take out a loan to buy them!
As technology advanced, monitoring cameras continued to get smaller, cheaper, and more accessible. Still, many were a bit on the expensive side and required a lot of tech know-how to set up. Most of us just want something simple that lets us see what we need to see without jumping through a thousand hoops (or spending half an hour trying to “pair” devices with our smartphones and tablets). Oh, and we also want it to cost under $50! Impossible? Not with Creative Labs! Cam IP SmartHD camera!
Monitor your home from anywhere with Creative Live! Cam IP SmartHD
Affiliate links included below. Thanks for your support!
The Creative Live!Cam IP SmartHD Wi-Fi Home Video Monitoring Security Camera (let’s just call it the Cam IP for the sake of brevity from now on, shall we?) cost less than $50, yet packs a ton of really cool features that you’ll love, like:
- Super fast and easy set-up: just plug it in, download the Live! Cam app from the App Store or Google Play, register, and scan the QR code. FYI, it’s on the bottom of the camera. Smart! That way, no one else can just scan your camera all willy nilly.
- 24/7 Monitoring: View your camera feed live any time on the app, whether you’re in the next room or across the country!
- View multiple cams on one feed: The app lets you add up to four cameras at once and video them in a grid. Kind of like those walls of TVs in security rooms, but minus the giant TVs (and the buff security guard).
- Wide viewing field: View up to 110 degrees to really see everything going on in the room, or zoom in for a closer look. No more running into the living room screaming “what’s in her mouth!” every time I hear her chomping something (90% of the time, it’s her bone, but it’s the other 10% that always sends us running).
- Recording capabilities: record your feed to the cloud or to a storage card (not included).
- Two-way intercom: The camera has a speaker inside of it so you can use the app to talk to your baby and pets from anywhere, and they can talk back to you by pushing a button on the camera. Okay, so your baby and dog probably can’t talk back to you, but you get the point.
The camera itself is packed with great specs, like:
- 1280 x 720 HD CMOS sensor
- Night Vision
- 4 infrared LEDs with IR-cut Filter
- Motion and Sound Detection
Here are just a few ways that you can use the Cam IP SmartHD:
- Use it as a baby monitor!
- Keep an eye on your pets when you’re at work.
- Share your feed with your far-away family members so they can be a part of your daily life. While you may not want your mother-in-law to watch you too closely, think deployed parents in the military!
- Create a complete home security system for under $200. Put one near all of your entrances so you can catch thieves and call 9-1-1 before they make it through your door.
- Use it to keep an eye on kids as they do school work. My son is in cyber school and I can’t stare at him all day to make sure he’s doing his work. While I do check up on him, the Cam IP Smart HD is great for when he needs to get my attention for a little extra help.
There are so many great features to the Cam IP SmartHD that it would be really hard to list them all here. Check out all the details and specs on Amazon!
Creative Live! Cam IP SmartHD Giveaway
Enter below for a chance to win a Cam IP SmartHD camera for your home! Giveaway is open to US residents age 18+ and ends on October 13th. Good luck!