With all the parties and dress-up events coming your way, being pregnant during the holiday season means you’ll need at least a couple cute winter maternity dresses. We all know that depending on where you live, winter can have its ups and downs. In areas where temperatures can really drop, the winter season can mean a few horrendous things: frostbite, lots of shoveling, and icy roads.
But let’s focus on the positive, shall we?
Are you expecting a baby during the season’s snowiest months? Many people don’t talk about it, but winter fashion can be lots of fun to work with. Today, we’ve put together a few ideas on how to dress up during this time of the year: make yourself feel like the Queen of Snow. You deserve it!
Cute Winter Maternity Dresses
This post contains affiliate links. Thanks for the support.
Sweater dresses are a fabulous way to stay warm while looking top-notch. We found a few that are maternity-friendly and won’t break the bank.
- The colors on this one are so holiday appropriate, that we can almost picture ourselves wearing it while cozying up by the fire and drinking a large mug of hot chocolate.
- The simplicity in this one (simple cut, simple color) makes it easy to layer and dress up/down.
- This number by Japanese Weekend is not only stylish but ultra convenient during your term and for while you breastfeed as well. The shawl collar looks classy but it is also there for all of your nursing needs.
- If you’re looking for a great body-con dress for the winter, then look no further. This dress is absolutely flattering and we love its turtleneck, keeping it really season appropriate.
A-line dresses are fun because there is so much movement in them. The winter season can bring lots of holiday parties, and these are just so festive to wear!
- This a-line swing dress has lots of room for your tummy to grow. We love the cut-out shoulders, which adds some edge to the number. Although it comes in many colors, we’re thinking that the burgundy is great for the winter season!
- While this is a more relaxed fit than a-line, we think that it offers great movement and would be comfortable for dancing and moving around in. Comes in light gray or black, this dress is so easily dressed up with a few long necklaces and a thin belt. What do you think?
- Who doesn’t love sequins? One thing’s for sure: you’ll be belle of the ball in this number.
- Every detail about this dress is just so perfect: a crochet panel, bell sleeves, flowy material – so feminine and delicate!
Of course, these dresses should be paired with a few accessories to stay warm. Don’t forget to accessorize with the following:
- Pantyhose always look sophisticated under a dress and thank goodness they make maternity ones!
- If you’re looking for extra warmth, then don’t hesitate to put on some leggings under your beautiful dresses. These ones are ultra comfortable since they feature an over-the-belly panel!
- A shorter cardigan can allow you to sport some of your favorite short-sleeve dresses while keeping the chilly weather in mind.
- Layer it on with a lightweight scarf as an alternative to costume jewelry.
What’s your favorite part about the winter season? Do you have any fabulous winter maternity dresses hanging in your closet ready to go? Tell us about it in the comments below!