Looking for cute pregnancy clothes for your baby shower? We have you covered (literally!). It’s an exciting time once you reach your third trimester. Your baby is almost here, you’re getting everything together (packing for the hospital, baby-proofing your home, etc.), and for many of you, a baby shower is being planned and is nearly in full swing!
But, the big question still looms: what should you wear?
For many in their third trimester, maternity clothes become “a must.” You’re suddenly carrying this huge bump, but you want to look your best for yours and baby’s celebration. For those who want to doll-up and find that perfect dress for this sweet occasion, we found 12 dresses that not only scream “fashionista” but are incredibly comfortable as well.
Cute Pregnancy Clothes for Your Baby Shower
Affiliate links included below. Thanks for your support!
For those of you who just adore lace: you have an excellent reason to. Lace offers delicacy in an outfit, can add a nice touch of femininity, and can elevate a dress even in its most simple cut and form.
- This Sleeveless Lace Yoke Print dress boasts a nice “high-low” aspect hemline. We just love how the lace details add some delicacy to an otherwise bold print. Comes with a belt to create a flattering waistline.
- Navy and lace are always a winning combination. With its ¾ sleeves, this dress is ideal for those who like sporting dresses with a bit of coverage but still isn’t too constricting. The lace from top to bottom gives this simple cut an elegant look.
- For something a little more formal, we found this Crewneck Crochet Sheath Dress. Wear it on its own or top it with a blazer. This dress is also great to have on hand if you’re one to often attend weddings.
- The coral lace on this number really did it for us. The vibrant colors used in this dress just make us want to get up and party!
Dresses are great but being in your third trimester; sometimes you just want to sport something with a bit of wiggle room.
- This swing dress doesn’t only have a spacious shape to it, but the jersey material that it’s made of is just oh-so-comfortable. The turtleneck is ideal for those celebrating their shower at a much nippier time of the year.
- The sleeves in this kimono-style dress are just absolutely adorable! We especially love it in the Blue Baritone color – a nice, rich jewel tone to add elegance and sophistication to a really comfortable outfit.
- A skater dress always has more room and gives off a flowy hemline. When we found this one especially made for maternity-wear, we just knew that it would be perfect for you and your baby bump.
- We love this strapless dress for its cute pattern and summery vibe. Dress it up with a few pieces of jewelry, a sunhat, and some cute sandals, and you’re ready to go!
Maxi dresses have been trending for a few years now, and we couldn’t be more stoked about it. Maxi dresses can be dressed up rather easily, and we love the fact that they flatter so many different figures. They have been particularly popular in maternal wear as of the late.
- Not only is this stunning number a piece from the Liz Lange for Target line, but we love its ultra-flattering neckline and bohemian-style print.
- We can totally see this being paired with a dark denim jacket and a statement necklace. This sleeveless maternity maxi dress is lightweight and features a flattering scoop neck, perfect for accessorizing and dressing up with ease.
- When we spotted this dress in its wild cherry color, we fell in instant “fashion love.” Sophisticated and dressy, yet, comfortable and functional: this dress boasts a “tiered look” and is beautiful for many different occasions (especially your baby shower!).
- If you want something with a little more coverage, this dress features ¾ sleeves and a shallow v-neck line. The empire waist creates great shape, and we find the print to be absolutely fabulous.
At this stage in your pregnancy, you can use all the support you can get: and this also includes undergarments. We found some pretty practical ones for you:
- This seamless bra will not only follow you through your pregnancy but is also a fantastic nursing bra. With removable pads and an easy one-hand nursing release, it’ll make breastfeeding that much easier once your little one finally arrives!
- Many of the dresses we listed on this article would go great with a pair of leggings. The top on this pair gives you maximum control and support, so it scales high on the “comfortable meter.” Sport it with a long comfortable sweater or a pretty tunic – so versatile and so practical!
- Many women claim that bands are an “ultimate essential” in maternity wear. They help keep clothes in place during and even post-pregnancy. We love the price tag on these but love its high ratings and reviews even more.
- There’s nothing worse than chaffing while wearing a dress or skirt during pregnancy. With a pair of cotton shorts (like these), you can help fight any type of uncomfortable chaffing.