‘Tis the season to be jolly – and fashionable, especially in these cute Christmas maternity shirts! Are you expecting during the holidays? We know how many parties and get-togethers take place during this time of the year, and we want to make sure you’re looking and feeling your best while you’re attending them! Whether it’s your annual office party or Christmas Eve dinner at grandma’s, we’ve put together some beautiful tops for you to shine in!
Related: Stylish Maternity Winter Coats
Cute Christmas Maternity Shirts
Affiliate links included below. Thanks for your support!
Button-downs are not only office-friendly, but you can get away with buying them from the non-maternity department even if you are full-term. Leave them unbuttoned with a cute tank underneath, and you can still rock the look – even in your third trimester!
- The cap sleeves on this number are just so adorable and feminine! We love how the bow at the collar adds a touch of uniqueness to an otherwise traditional white button-up. Because it’s short-sleeved, it’s easy to layer under a cardigan or bolero.
- This button-down tunic from Target boasts an adorable pattern that can be worn all-year round. This shirt runs a little bit longer than a traditional button-down blouse, so it would look great with leggings or even belted at the waist!
- We cannot get over how stunning this Calvin Klein piece is. The print features water-colored flowers, providing a bold yet, airy “look” to the blouse. Lightweight and collarless, you will look stunning in this number and not feel too bulky or overdone.
- The button-downs from Target’s Who What Wear line are effortlessly chic and come in the most unique designs. We especially love the vertical stripes on this one: great colors for a bold, strong look.
Sporting knit sweaters are what the holidays are all about! Below, we found some maternity-friendly ones that are not only cute, but will keep you warm and bundled up all season long.
- The cowl neck is what made our heads turn twice for this sweater
- Available in three different colors, this knit would work great with a pair of leggings or a long pencil skirt.
- Does this sweater not scream “It’s the holidays and I am so excited!”? Get your “cabin look” on by sporting this Maternity Fuzzy Long-Sleeve sweater from Target.
- This knit belted cardigan can be tied in the back or act as a wrap-around (as shown in picture), so it’s quite versatile. Also, you can keep it slightly open and sport a tank top in a complementary color to color block to your outfit. Perfect with a pair of leggings, tall boots and a statement necklace!
- Who says that knits have to stop at pullovers? We love this Maternity Waterfall Cardigan and can totally see any woman rocking it to her next holiday party. Sport it with a scarf and a silk camisole and you will look/feel ultra glamorous!
Plaid shirts are always perfect for holiday get-togethers (especially casual ones). They’re a statement all on their own and you can find so many different kinds in different colors.
- A classic button-down in a buffalo print is a “must” in any woman’s closet. We think they’re especially appropriate for the holiday season. Now, time to pair it with some dark jeans and wool socks and you’ll be Christmas-ready in no time!
- This plaid t-shirt by Liz Laine for Target boasts a beautiful plaid pattern that can be sported all throughout the year. Cut with a looser fit, this t-shirt would go great with some skinny jeans or leggings.
- This maternity top has the cutest plaid accent and we can’t get over how beautiful it is! With a simple round-neck collar, we love how the sleeves really stand out and how comfortable it looks.
- Crossover tops always look so sophisticated and put-together. With this blouse, you get the best of both worlds with its plaid print and crossover feature. Sport it with a pearl necklace and some black dress pants and you’re good to go!