Think your kids conk out in some strange spots? Check out these 19 kids who fall asleep in the weirdest places! Hilarious!
It is totally amazing how kids are able to fall asleep anywhere, anytime! It doesn’t matter how loud the area is or how hard the sleeping surface is, kids will always find a way to sleep when they are tired. Here are some examples of kids who have fallen asleep in some pretty weird places.
Kids Who Fall Asleep in Weird Places
- In a Dog’s Bed- An English Bulldog and an adorable baby= Best Friends Forever!
- In a Drawer- Who in the world decides to fall asleep in a drawer?
- In a Laundry Basket- Let’s see- Get the laundry done or cuddle with the pups instead? Tough choice!
- In a Shoe- How did an old woman manage to live in a shoe? Sleeping in one looks hard enough!
- In a Shopping Cart- What better way to combat boredom when mom is shopping!
- In a Sink- Apparently this little guy fell asleep before brushing his teeth!
- In a Sled– Well, this certainly looks like an interesting place for a snooze!
- On a Bathroom Floor- Apparently the bathroom floor is the perfect spot to take a snooze!
- On a Dog- A baby and his pal- also known as his pillow!
- On a Horse- Someone forgot to tell this little one that you need to be awake to get a pony ride!
- On a Kitchen Floor- This little guy was just too tired to make it to the table for dinner!
- On a Kitchen Table- This little cutie pie got tired of waiting for dinner!
- On a Pile of Legos- Stepping on a Lego is uncomfortable enough, never mind falling asleep on a pile of them!
- On a Shelf- Sound asleep, standing up, using the shelf as a pillow! How comfortable can that be?
- On a Toilet- Boy, potty training can be draining!
- On a TV- How in the world does one even fall asleep on top of a TV?
- On the Stairs- Apparently climbing the stairs is an exhaustive task!
- Under a Couch- Why sleep on the couch when you can just sleep under it!
- Under a Dresser- Looks like this little one was playing a game of hide and seek and got tired of the seeking part!