We all know that kids say the darndest things. They also put the silliest answers on their homework! As parents, we don’t always have the time to look over every single piece of homework our children turn into their teachers. We trust our children to properly complete their homework. But sometimes this trust fails us! When a kid doesn’t feel like doing homework or doesn’t understand it, the end result is sometimes hilarious. Here are 10 of the funniest kid homework fails that will have you laughing for the rest of the day!
Top 10 Funniest Kid Homework Fails
1. Justin Beaver, the most buck-wild animal we’ve ever read about.
2. Saying you’re smart should really be an acceptable answer sometimes.
3. Technically this kid did give each shape a name. We think the directions need to be more specific!
4. Literal kids will be literal. This kid is going places!
5. The innocence and truth in this answer is adorable. We love it!
6. This kid gets it! Good old Lincoln may have lived longer if it weren’t for needing entertainment.
7. All kids need to be this honest. Seriously!
8. A kid who quotes a Haddaway song from 1993 on a test deserves an A.
9. We like this answer! Love really is the bond that holds us all together. Who cares about rocks?!
10. This answer from both the student and teacher are perfect on so many levels!
Of course, we all want our kids to succeed in school and try to get the right answers as often as possible, but sometimes the answer just doesn’t come to you no matter how hard you try. If you’re going to fail a quiz, might as well do it spectacularly, right?
10 thoughts on “10 Funniest Kid Homework Fails of All Time”
LOL! That’s incredicle. Kids deserve the highest marks for creativity! 🙂
This is absolutely hilarious. I have to start taking pictures of my children’s homework to keep as memories!
Thank you for this post I am laughing so hard. Especially about Saturn and the teacher wrote Saturn was not a single lady! I needed that laugh!
“Because I’m smart.” hahaha This sounds like something my niece would do.
I love these! SO FUNNY. Kids truly are awesome, and these things make me giggle. So cute.
I had a fun time reading this post! Lol. Kids are too funny for their own good. I liked number 5 though, such a sweetie for saying that dogs should never be hit.
These totally have me laughing out loud! Between 3 kids, we have definitely had our hilarious (and horrifying) homework moments.
My son is in 8th grade so I ma not laughing now! But these are adorable and make me remember simpler days!
Haha I love seeing these homework fails they are absolutely fantastic, they say the best things (or write them in this case).
Those are the cutest fails ever! They may not have gotten the answer write, but they got a big, fat AAA+++ for funny!
These are all so cute! The “because I’m smart” answer is the best! I would have given it to him.
Kids really do say the darnedest things. It is so funny what they come up with sometimes.
Some of these are really funny. What I like is that the kid who wrote “because I’m smart” had originally written “I just do” but decided being smart was a better answer.