We all know that kids say the darndest things. They also put the silliest answers on their homework! As parents, we don’t always have the time to look over every single piece of homework our children turn into their teachers. We trust our children to properly complete their homework. But sometimes this trust fails us! When a kid doesn’t feel like doing homework or doesn’t understand it, the end result is sometimes hilarious. Here are 10 of the funniest kid homework fails that will have you laughing for the rest of the day!
Top 10 Funniest Kid Homework Fails
1. Justin Beaver, the most buck-wild animal we’ve ever read about.
2. Saying you’re smart should really be an acceptable answer sometimes.
3. Technically this kid did give each shape a name. We think the directions need to be more specific!
4. Literal kids will be literal. This kid is going places!
5. The innocence and truth in this answer is adorable. We love it!
6. This kid gets it! Good old Lincoln may have lived longer if it weren’t for needing entertainment.
7. All kids need to be this honest. Seriously!
8. A kid who quotes a Haddaway song from 1993 on a test deserves an A.
9. We like this answer! Love really is the bond that holds us all together. Who cares about rocks?!
10. This answer from both the student and teacher are perfect on so many levels!
Of course, we all want our kids to succeed in school and try to get the right answers as often as possible, but sometimes the answer just doesn’t come to you no matter how hard you try. If you’re going to fail a quiz, might as well do it spectacularly, right?