Tiny Love has released a new baby item, My Nature Pals Gymini, and it is sure to be a huge hit with baby! It provides baby with many options to learn and have fun at the same time, because at this age babies learn by having fun. The Tiny Love My Nature Pals Gymini is ideal for infants aged 0-12 months and is great for stimulating their senses, developing fine motor skills, and developing gross motor skills.
Features of Tiny Love My Nature Pals Gymini
- Baby-activated take-along Lights & Music Caterpillar enhances the Gymini® playtime experience
- Smart motion system allows parents to easily move toys within baby’s reach
- Sliding rings enable flexible toy positioning, facilitating endless playtime options
- Excellent for extending tummy time
We absolutely love the Tiny Love My Nature Pals Gymini, the bright colors, music and toys are so eye-catching, even to a 2 week old! The design on the mat is so fun and cute, the animals are appealing to look at and babies will enjoy laying on the cozy mat.
- From 1-3 months the Gymini is a great way for baby to explore with their hands and facial expressions. Baby will smile at the cute toys dangling over their had and the caterpillar and will even attempt to swat or grab them.
- From 6-9 months you can remove the overhead pieces and let baby play on the mat with the lights and sounds caterpillar. The caterpillar features 30 minutes of continuous music and 10 different tunes.
There are many months of fun and many ways to use the Tiny Love My Nature Pals Gymini so it grows with baby throughout their first year. Even my 21 month old son was playing with it for a while too, he liked the dangling toys and caterpillar too. Of course, I have noticed that he has to play with and touch everything his new sissy touches, but he really did seem to enjoy looking at the animals, staring at himself in the large sun mirror and dancing with the caterpillar. I even had him saying Turtle and Frog and pointing to them on the mat, so even after one year it can still be used as a learning tool! 🙂
Here is my baby girl, Madelyn, reaching for the caterpillar! The bring lights and soothing sounds really caught her attention.
As you can see, there are also dangling toys hanging from the overhead toys, which makes this Gymini so much more fun!
Here is a full view from above, there are two arches that connect to the base and each arch has toys that dangle down for baby to play with too. My little girl was so focused on that cute little lights and sounds caterpillar though!
She really loved laying in the Gymini, it is very comfortable and she was in there for about 20 minutes, which is quite a long time for a two-week old!
Overall, I know this will be a baby item we will use an awful lot in the next 12 months! My little girl loves it at 2 weeks so I know she will enjoy it throughout her first year as well.
How to Buy:
You can purchase this Gymini and other great baby items from the Tiny Love website as well as from stores that carry Tiny Love products. Read our previous review of Tiny Love products: Tiny Love Musical Stack & Ball Game, Tiny Love On The Go Soft Clip Toys, Tiny Love My Nature Pal Mobile
Giveaway has ended. Thank you for entering!
Disclaimer: Our Family World received a free product to help facilitate this review. This does not in any way affect out opinion.