Looking for a fun game app for kids who love dogs? Let me introduce you to Pug Land, an adorable new game that will test your kids’ reflexes in the most darling way! Read on for 5 reasons why your kids will love it!
I’m always on the lookout for fun new games that both my son and I can play together. A few years ago, when I first got a tablet, we had this great bedtime ritual. We’d lay in his bed for ten minutes before lights out and try to beat our high score on our favorite game of the day. Then I’d read him a book, turn on his “lullaby” CD and turn out the lights. Somewhere along the line, we got out of that routine. Maybe it’s because he’s growing up and feels like he doesn’t need “tuck in” time to last quite as long as it did when he was little. At 12, he feels like he’s more than capable of putting himself to bed. I miss our nightly routine, though, so I am thinking of bringing back at least part of it!
Even though Jake and I don’t spend the time before bed to play games together, we still try to fit it into the day. Pug Land is a fun way to bond over our mutual love for dogs! It’s perfect for kids of all ages. Let’s talk about why it’s so great!
►►Never Miss A Story, Sign up for our WEEKLY NEWSLETTER!
5 Reasons Why Kids Love Pug Land!
*Heads up: Pug Land is part of OFW Games, a sister company to OurFamilyWorld. All opinions remain my own.
- Kids get to play the role of a sweet little pug! We all know that pugs are insanely cute. I’m not a little dog person, but even I can’t resist their darling, smooshed little faces.
- It’s great for improving your kids’ hand-eye coordination and reflexes! Games like Pug Land require kids to act fast to avoid traps and enemies. My son used to have some fine motor skills issues with his fingers. Playing games on my iPad has really improved those skills! You should see the way is fingers fly!
- Easy enough for young kids, challenging enough for older children. Your little ones will master Pug Land’s controls pretty fast, but the levels get challenging enough that your older kids won’t be bored.
- Competitive play…but only if you want it to be! While Pug Land is a single-player game, you can keep track of your high scores and easily share them with friends and family. If your kids are competitive, they can challenge others to try to beat their scores!
- It’s free! Pug Land has both a free and a paid version. The free version is a complete game, so you don’t have to upgrade to the paid version to unlock levels. The $1.99 paid version removes all of the ads for uninterrupted game play.
Check out the video to see more!
Download Pug Land for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch in a free version or for $1.99 without ads, or for Android users here. Don’t miss these other great dog lovers games from OFW games, such as Pet Hazards and DogVilla Saga!