This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of My Dolphin Show.
Dolphins are one of the most beloved creatures on the planet, especially when it comes to kids. So many little girls and boys dream of becoming world-renowned dolphin trainers when they grow up. Now, with My Dolphin Show, they’ll have a chance to practice for that dream! This fun free app allows kids (and adults!) to take over the role as dolphin trainer, teaching their own dolphin how to do tricks that wow the audience.
I have a confession to make: this game is so fun that I didn’t want to hand it over to my son to try! Isn’t that horrible? I did, of course, let him play it but when he wasn’t looking, I snatched it back! We also borrowed a friend’s daughter to find out what girls think of this fun free app.
My Dolphin Show: Become the Trainer
Getting started with My Dolphin Show is so easy. No complicated signups, logins or anything else that delays the fun. I was very happy to see that! You start with a training session to teach your dolphin basic tricks. Basically, the game has about three training sessions followed by a show to bring together everything you learned.
As you progress through the game, the tricks get trickier! You have a chance to score more points by executing several tricks together and really wowing the audience. Use your points to buy fun outfits for your dolphin!
Fun features of My Dolphin Show
- Cool costumes. This was the biggest hit with my friend’s daughter. She loved saving up to buy cute outfits like the dress in my screenshot above. These outfits do more than just change the look of your dolphin, they have different attributes to help with airtime and speed.
- Splash the audience! One of the tricks involves splashing the audience. My son loved this. Who doesn’t love dousing strangers with water? Especially when they’re virtual strangers and can’t get mad at you for it!
- Easy to play. We all loved how easy the game is to play. Too often, kids get frustrated by games that penalize you for not being fast enough or swiping just right. My Dolphin Show does give you bigger rewards if you do a spectacular job, but even if you miss the trick a few times, you can still progress further and earn points.
- Safe, family-friendly environment. You don’t have to worry about inappropriate in-game ads popping up on the screen! I love this for two reasons. First, I don’t have to worry about the kids seeing something they shouldn’t. Second, no interruptions!
- Gorgeous graphics. We all loved the vivid colors and graphics of My Dolphin Show! It really enhances game play and engagement.
Now, if you’ll excuse me, I’m trying to earn enough points to upgrade my dolphin’s outfit to a polar bear! I really need to get back to playing! I don’t even need to worry about handing over my tablet! Since the app is free, the kids downloaded it on their own tablets. Check out the video below to get a peek at My Dolphin Show!
My Dolphin Show is a fun, FREE app in which you get to swim, play and perform tricks like a real dolphin! Over time, your dolphin will complete different tricks that increase in difficulty, allowing you to gain more points as the game continues. As a kid-friendly app, you can play along with your children and share quality bonding time in an entertaining and safe way.
Download the app now from the Apple App Store, Google Play and Amazon using the following links:
- App Store: http://spil.com/mdsprios
- Google Play: http://spil.com/mdsprgp
- Amazon: http://spil.com/mdspraa