Looking for more ways to get motivated to make healthy changes? Check out these 11 quotes that inspire health and wellness!
We all know that making healthy choices is vital to our existence. I don’t think I need to tell you that you should eat right, exercise, and try to cut down on stress. Still, even though we know how important it is, sometimes it’s hard to get motivated to make the best choices for our bodies. While only you can take the first steps in the right direction, these quotes about health and wellness will inspire you to make that leap! Check them out for the extra nudge you need!
Quotes to Inspire Health and Wellness
- “To keep the body in good health is a duty, otherwise we shall not be able to keep our mind strong and clear.” Buddha- He is the founder of Buddhism.
- “The best six doctors anywhere and no one can deny it are sunshine, water, rest, air, exercise and diet.” Wayne Fields- He is the Lynne Cooper Harvey Distinguished Professor of English, American Literature and American Culture Studies at Washington University in St. Louis.
- “Your body holds deep wisdom. Trust in it. Learn from it. Nourish it. Watch your life transform and be healthy.” Erin Keane- She is the founder of Bella Bleue Healing.
- “There’s lots of people in this world who spend so much time watching their health that they haven’t the time to enjoy it.” Josh Billings- The pen name of Henry Wheeler Shaw, a famous lecturer and writer.
- “Poor health is not caused by something you don’t have; it’s caused by disturbing something that you already have. Healthy is not something that you need to get, it’s something you have already if you don’t disturb it.” Dean Ornish- He is a physician, researcher and graduate of Harvard Medical School.
- “Rest when you’re weary. Refresh and renew yourself, your body, your mind, your spirit. Then get back to work.” Ralph Marston- He is the founder and author of The Daily Motivator.
- “The minute anyone’s getting anxious I say, you must eat and you must sleep. They’re the two vital elements for a healthy life.” Francesca Annis- She is a British actress, most famous for her role as Lillie Langtry on the British television series, Lillie.
- “If we could give every individual the right amount of nourishment and exercise, not too little and not too much, we would have found the safest way to health.” Hippocrates- He is a Greek physician, who earned the title of “Father of Modern Medicine.”
- “If you have health, you probably will be happy, and if you have health and happiness, you have the wealth you need, even if it is not all you want.” Elbert Hubbard- He is an artist, philosopher, publisher and writer.
- “I believe that the greatest gift you can give your family and the world is a healthy you.” Joyce Meyer- She is the president of Joyce Meyer Ministries, also an author and public speaker.
- “He who has health, has hope; and he who has hope, has everything.” Thomas Carlyle- He is Scottish essayist, historian, philosopher, teacher and writer.
Like I said, you have to take the first step. Hopefully, though, these quotes inspire you to start today!