This Fun Family Fitness post is brought to you by Church & Dwight. All opinions are ours.
Although it may still be chilly outside in many places, spring is here. Summer is just around the corner! That means it’s time to get outside for some fun family fitness activities.
I don’t know about you, but after a long winter cooped up inside, my muscles aren’t used to running around outdoors. Last week, I went on a little hike to try to capture some pretty shots of flowers emerging after a hard winter. Alas, the flowers still aren’t blooming, but I did get some good exercise. Of course, when I got home, I paid for it.
Luckily, RUB A535 Natural Source Arnica Gel-Cream or Spray is there to help soothe my aching muscles and reduce inflammation. The 100% natural rub is safe for ages 2 and up, so it’s also perfect for my son’s aches.
ARNICA GEL-CREAM AND SPRAY ARE MADE WITH 100% NATURALLY SOURCED ARNICA MONTANA. It has a fast penetrating formula that starts to work on contact, giving all family members soothing pain relief – right when it’s needed! Arnica is non-greasy and comes in a portable tube or spray bottle, perfect for
when you’re out and about!
Looking for fun ways to get back outside for fun family fitness activities? Here are some great ideas for kids and adults, too! You can hit the ground running – no need to hold back, RUB A535 Arnica has got your back, literally.
Fun Ways to Get Outside for Family Fitness Activities
- Visit your local playground: Climb the jungle gym and dig in the sand box for treasures. Release your inner child and get a great leg workout by hopping on the swings with your kids!
- Join a league: Want to get really active and work on your camaraderie? You and your kids can join sports leagues, encouraging everyone to get out, engage in family fitness activities and have some laughs with friends along the way.
- Go camping: You might not always be able to steal away to go camping in the woods, but you can always put up a tent a little closer to home in your own backyard or local park.
- Get gardening: It’s May and you know what that means = it’s time to seed the lawn and plant your flower beds because it’s gardening season! Get your kids active in herb gardening and you’ll have a nice stock for all those healthy recipes you cook up after your fun family fitness activities!
- Escape to the cottage: If you live in a city, the idea of escaping as it warms up is extremely appealing. To some this may mean opening up the cottage, which involves cleaning up (both inside and out) and outdoor adventure, including hiking, canoeing and swimming.
What family fitness activities are you looking forward to doing outside this spring and summer?